Jack Monroe #144 The man from Strictly, he say No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may have some explaining to do if Mr Disco looks at my magazine history :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Diva mark 2 :)
That’s what I’m saying. Whenever she uses her son for the old ‘Misty eyed rhetoric’, she neglects to mention that she moved in with someone after FOUR bleeping DAYS. Took him far from his dad, gave him a new sister and new caregiver without a moment’s notice. I will never get over how abominably foolish and irresponsible that was. She never owns ul to it either, never says she regrets putting her son in that position, it’s always about her and the whole ‘she left’ narrative. Whenever anyone tries to be kind on here and says that she’s probably a great mum, I struggle to agree. I’d like to think so for his sake, but having a lazy, narcissistic fantasist for a mum must be so hard on him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
I’ve only been to Glasto once but it wasn’t a remotely threatening place, Ive felt more anxious and threatened in Primark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Just read that whole mumsnet thread. It’s not the one I was thinking of as I’m pretty sure that involved an altercation with a man. Probably kicked his shins.

Firstly, mumsnet is an anonymous forum - why use your full bleeping name???

The whole thing is such unbearable Tory nonsense. Leave the woman alone - if you didn’t like it say something or leave. You are surely not allowed to covertly record people!? Where to even begin with mentioning how young she looked and how old her kids were/how many she had.This is the sort of tit she claims is thrown at her every time she gets on a train or pops into Waitrose. She’s just so judgmental and nasty. Yeah that woman and her kids definitely stole your wallet that you left on a table in a public place despite zero evidence and you didn’t even realise it was missing. duck SAKE. Although of course she was moving house. 😂
If I was recording a cute interaction to pick me up when I was sad, the last thing I would do is record something with someone shouting and swearing in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve only been to Glasto once but it wasn’t a remotely threatening place, Ive felt more anxious and threatened in Primark.
I used to experience greater levels of anxiety going into the Primark at Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester. The place is a labyrinth! I miss drinking a cider at Glasto :cry:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Diva mark 3, the columns
Im only read the first one, “Transparenting”, but OMG the glaring lies in it 😮

I bet SB never called her “Mamapapa”
An older boy never said “your Mum’s a ******”

Not to mention these two entries for the Not Happened Of The Year Awards:

952E52AF-AABD-4F68-A2C2-81D2284E4D07.jpeg

ED9F9482-F026-4869-8758-B39E49C75F57.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Really interesting to hear he has similar character traits whilst in work as out of it. Ego was off the scale. I think it is another of those cases where having the right connections, and being in the right place at the right time as to how he has got on. Certainly not his architectural talent.

He is as bad as Monroe regarding the Grenfell fire. He rushed there on the night shoving his nose in. He made some pretty outlandish claims about that night that have been disproved too.
I am really surprised , he seems so natural and ..🧐.......pleasant.

Reactions: 14
So she is not immunosuppressed then? Was going to ask what meds she was on.
She knows there's more than one person on here who is all too aware of the meds/blood results, NICE guidelines and treatment pathways to risk any statements being forensically examined from a position of (reluctant) expertise.

Reactions: 32
Surprisingly, hostels are not free, you need to be in receipt of benefits i.e. to be able to claim housing benefit. Some shelters, especially church run ones, will provide free overnight accommodation.
I used to work in a housing benefits office, and we used to pay benefits directly to the Salvation Army.

They used to drop off huge batches of claims forms a couple of times a week; lots of starting and stopping claims.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Really interesting to hear he has similar character traits whilst in work as out of it. Ego was off the scale. I think it is another of those cases where having the right connections, and being in the right place at the right time as to how he has got on. Certainly not his architectural talent.

He is as bad as Monroe regarding the Grenfell fire. He rushed there on the night shoving his nose in. He made some pretty outlandish claims about that night that have been disproved too.
We have pre and post official meetings to manage and control the celeb situation. In between we have meetings on masterplanning in the UK and international infrastructure which they think they influence (they dont).

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.