Jack Monroe #144 The man from Strictly, he say No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @TurnedUpInTipp for the title - your prize is a tin of pineapple chunks with the ringpull torn off.

In our last thread...

New to Jack's chaos? Check the Tattle wiki!

Edit: Sorry @HotesTilaire, didn't mean to steal your new thread thunder!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Previously on thread #143
- a former friend of jack joined the cabal
- she confirmed that jack resigned from her fire service call handler job in a huff then couldn't get it back
- and that SHE WAS TURNED DOWN BY STRICTLY (*play the theme tune in your head*)
which I think has made everyone's week
- jack is on about getting a dog again
- traumatised sideboard made us a beautiful onion chopping song

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Previously on thread #143
- a former friend of jack joined the cabal
- she confirmed that jack resigned from her fire service call handler job in a huff then couldn't get it back
- and that SHE WAS TURNED DOWN BY STRICTLY (*play the theme tune in your head*)
which I think has made everyone's week
- jack is on about getting a dog again
- traumatised sideboard made us a beautiful onion chopping song
Can we link the other song also?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just watched dear heart Slopbot singing the Onion Chopping Song. So melancholy and ... sinister!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I get overly worked up about thumbs up emoji replies too - and one-word replies. And the kisses thing.
I’m, I think, ‘neurotypical’. I suspect like most things in life, some people get wound up about it, some don’t. Doesn’t need to be related to anything other than personal preference. It must be so tiring trying to find ‘reasons’ for every little thing.

Reactions: 66
I have a Readly account (various magazine/newspaper subscriptions) and can post screenshots of all her Diva articles if anyone wants them? Or does someone know if this is not allowed? Sorry if they have been posted, I’m about ten threads behind as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I think we have had confirmed what we have suspected and why we came here. She does remind me of an ex friend. It was just chaos all the time and getting into scrapes and me having to bail her out. I think she has undiagnosed Adhd. I got sick of it. I think most people do. Last I heard of her she was living hand to mouth in Amsterdam hanging with much younger people who prob think she is cool . It is the constant attention seeking with Jack that bugs me but final straw was using that kitten to get attention then reposting like that a few days ago . She seems to have no insight. I had to explain basic concepts to my ex friend. Like how to not emotionally hurt her kid and how to put her kid first. She didnt seem to understand.

Reactions: 37
I have a Readly account (various magazine/newspaper subscriptions) and can post screenshots of all her Diva articles if anyone wants them? Or does someone know if this is not allowed? Sorry if they have been posted, I’m about ten threads behind as usual.
Yes please! Pretty sure they haven't been posted before.

Reactions: 25
Do it, do it, do it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.