Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is just overflowing with 'stuff', isn't it?
yeah I thought I was a bit of a hoarder but at least I only have one of most big things! it is so strange if she claims she has moved so many times that she has so much stuff to cart around?

Reactions: 17
Bloody hell , she had the media on speed dial getting her mug front and centre.

Coaxed out my arse.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Do we think Admin is really furloughed or just pretending to be? It doesn't add up.
Reckon she was sacked the second her boss realised that she alone could live quite comfortably by dedicating more time to sad fishing 24/7 on twitter and living off of patreon donations, without the ball-ache of having to actually work.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That tweet from earlier about her plants looking healthier than her was 100% meant for her agent and publisher. "Waaah, I'm so stressed and busy it's making me ill, give me another extension pretty please."

duck off.

Reactions: 50
That robot tweet has made me so unnecessarily angry. The things that Smol Robots man draws are NOT bleeping ROBOTS.

This is a hill I would happily die on.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.