Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't have to do fronted adverbials, it's just what all the Facebook/ Twitter memes are about this week. Let's see how much she is on twitter during the 2 hour quality time.
2 hours quality time my arse. He must feel so lonely with his Twitter obsessed mum

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A maths problem for Homeschool Jack:

Suzy buys one loaf of soft soft softy soft white bread from the Asda Value range. It has 14 slices. During the week, Suzy makes 5 sandwiches for her son. On Monday, she eats a vegan egg sandwich. On Tuesday, Suzy dips 2 slices of bread into a pot of slop that is cooking on the stove. Every remaining day, she ravenously wolfs down 3 slices of bread with anchoïade.

How much bread does Suzy have left?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
So in a parallel world, she doesn't have SB at all but still has the book deal. Would she have finished it months ago and just be doing the finishing touches, or would she be scrabbling round at the last minute?
My money is on the latter. She isn't used to work with daily deadlines like most people. She isn't good at time management or personal admin.
I know I work far better under pressure so I do leave non urgent things.

Full respect to all the Fraus with kiddies at home, and to all the key workers out there with real issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Suzy buys one loaf of soft soft softy soft white bread from the Asda Value range. It has 14 slices. During the week, Suzy makes 5 sandwiches for her son. On Monday, she eats a vegan egg sandwich. On Tuesday, Suzy dips 2 slices of bread into a pot of slop that is cooking on the stove. Every remaining day, she ravenously wolfs down 3 slices of bread with anchoïade.

well, as it originated from counting her bread in the first place

20201016_185523.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

I reckon Suzy’s gluten intolerance has kicked in!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
These were posted/deleted after the cat photo. Read bottom to top.

View attachment 403286
Why would she qualify for seiss if she has 12 hours of paid work lined up?

My youngest is 10, he's currently multitasking fortnite and YouTube while I get on with working from home. The schools know that there needs to be flex in the schedule and with only 6months til high school, SB shouldn't need handholding through the day.

I think the talk today is that cringey lunchtime corporate thing she was bitching about previously as a tick box event.
Oh, the MBE event!

• Sad
Reactions: 29

hehe... and what about Billy, he has a 20 pound budget for his weekly food shop. On Sunday he spends £16 on a carefully planned shopping trip, on monday he buys fish, chips and a sausage for £3.50 and on wednesday he has an Ocado delivery for £77.49. - how much does he have left?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Double bubble! The toaster and the butter dish. Go for the trifecta and shove some Vegan cheese in?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Depends how. much Ocado/waitrone/milkman delivered

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.