Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t look too bad there yet she looked like a bag of spanner’s when she was hawking herself out to the media over the fsm, deliberate by any chance?

Reactions: 29
Is she on the way to the student council meeting?

Big ‘sixth former with a minor subplot in season eight of Waterloo Road’ vibes with this new look.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Once again the thread title hits it’s mark perfectly.

Banging on about trousers not fitting, claiming she looks ill while simultaneously FaceTuning a jawline for herself and wearing massive glasses to make her face look small and fragile.

She needs stopping.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I need to grunk (my phone auto 🥕 that word so I obviously use it a lot!) but this thread title makes me laugh every time I see it. Thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So a moderately well-off woman who says her own gender is 'whatever you want' (paraphrasing from that awful Guardian article) and pretends poverty is now dictating how best to portray groups she doesn't even represent properly? Yikes.
Non-binary Jack is another example of her taking space away from actually disadvantaged/marginalised groups. Like you say, she’s made it quite clear her views on it are essentially flippant and she couldn’t care less. She just wants to be the spokesperson for something she constantly undermines.

• Angry
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.