Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isn't this meant to be quality time?

sorry, just checked and it is working time! working so hard at leaning on a cupboard. ok then!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow, so busy she has time to pose for random photos and upload them to SM.

I can totally see why a nurse coming off a night shift would feel lazy in comparison.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Whoever told her those trainers look good is definitely a frenemy. The puddle ain’t throwing up the luxe tit like it used to.

They’re ugly in their own right but I get it when they’re worn as part of a chunky, street aesthetic.

This does not work when dressed like yer da in chinos and a cable knit. Throw them the duck away, Jackie.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Is she honestly claiming to be recipe testing four days (or whatever) before the book is due in? 😭
Usually she claims to not test at all, so she's either getting better at actually testing things or getting worse at thinking up magical recipes that work first time.

Either way. Yes, absolutely.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She doesn't deserve any of it yet she is still so ungrateful, it really is infuriating! If I had the opportunity to be paid to write a cookbook it would be the realisation of my life's dream and I would put absolutely everything into it. She's just a lazy, incompetent spoilt brat who has been incredibly lucky in life thus far, despite all her claims otherwise.
Babe, same. I know she's done some terrible things, but her fundamental lack of gratitude for something that I would gnaw my own arm off to have a chance of doing and all the other opportunities to share what should be a passion, is the thing that continually fucks me off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
jack, love, i think that squiggle meant a joke about the "uncle" persona, not that they were being terfy 😬 no need to be so snippy

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Babe, same. I know she's done some terrible things, but her fundamental lack of gratitude for something that I would gnaw my own arm off to have a chance of doing and all the other opportunities to share what should be a passion, is the thing that continually fucks me off.
I am here for a @Flumps and @blurstoftimes cookbook collaboration.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Damn this tweet!
Now i've read it i can't get the song my favourite things from the sound of music out of my head! 🙏 :censored:
Screenshot_20210126-144318.jpg
Screenshot_20210126-145004.jpg

Here is our plucky heroine Maria/mary (Jack?)poppins herself she can dance she can sing she can do everything🌲🌺🌈☂🎭🎨🎬🎵💊🥗🍷Except meet deadlines/post letters📥❓do homeschooling tidy her house🏠 of clutter or write a book!✍.
Err ok well then nevermind🙏 its because she's always so busy...doing her favourite things?👩‍💻

Screenshot_20210126-154019.jpg
Screenshot_20210125-210919.jpg

Screenshot_20210126-160710.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Okay but for real why are her trainers covered in tit?
And why is she wearing them in the house when they’re this soiled?! We know that she inevitably has 65 pairs of slippers ranging from the povvo New Look through the mid-range John Lewis up to the puddle-bestowed fur-lined Gucci (probably). What’s the point of being a compulsive consumer and then walking ugly-trainer filth through your carpets (and the rag rug 🤢) anyway???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
its better than dog poo bags but still
In my old local park there was a tree with babies dummies hanging from it. Gave me the absolute heaves every time I had to pass it.
Thinking back maybe they were small mice though instead?
[/QUOTE]
Have I triangulated you to Belfast or maybe there are more dummy trees about than I know of...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
None of her jeans fit because of recipe testing?

She claims to keep four sizes of jeans, though?
Recipe testing to put on enough weight to go up at least a jean size, which would take some time... all while having no taste buds and appetite because Long Covid?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I don't know what people she interacts with by the fruities but where I come from they don't look like that 🤣
Doesn’t she have LOVE across one of her knuckles and somethingacross the other side? That would fit right in by the fruities in Blackpool 😂🤣

ETA: crossposted with @Misbehaving ‘s pic showing exactly this!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is not a shadow of a doubt that Jack really really loves herself ( I’m glad she has such positive self esteem) and adores being in front of a camera.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.