Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t hoarders tend to hoard *everything* hence why it’s a problem? Like used loo roll and newspapers and bottles of piss? I know she loves every character flaw or scandal to come w a corresponding SEVERE diagnosis but ramming your space full of bits from John Lewis =/= hoarding...
Theres different types of hoarding tbf

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Switchstreetz I’m happy to see Brexit tin hamburglar and head of C4 News & Current Affair’s back in your avatar!
I thought it would be thematically appropriate of she returned a short while after SHE LEFT 🤣🤣🤣 maybe I should have put a mask on her to protect her identity though...
Also the quote that, like her lesbianism, there would always be exceptions to her veganism 'and it would always be worth it'.
imagine comparing having your son to having a 10oz ribeye steak. I know that wasn't the intention but... 🙄

Also peer pressuring a vegetarian into having meat is such a dick move if that's what happened. Meat eaters who pressure vegans/vegetarians into eating meat are just as bad as the militant vegans but don't get anywhere near as much criticism. (disclaimer: I eat meat 🔺📐🔺)

her complete glee at giving her son "eyelids and arseholes" sausages (if he was in fact actually eating them) boils my blood. I just remind myself it's probably all lies and he was eating from the ocado shop too.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Surely even the dimmest of squiggles will be confused when they see the video and, despite 3 tweets' worth of makeup, Jack does not have the eyes of a video game character.

Also: if you had time to do all that (you didn't), you had time to WASH YOUR HAIR.
And your hands/nails 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15

New thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is she filming and photographing in her kitchen anyway? I thought she'd turned her shed into a home studio for work? Or is it completely hoarded with shite?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.