Jack Monroe #125 Tweeted it, completed it, deleted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was indeedily doodley and mine was... functional. it got there in the end.

at least I tried 😭 I picture this gif whenever I think of Jack Monroe #91 POOR (ISH)

Does anyone remember bart's cupboard filled with items from hobbies he got bored of? I've been after a gif of that for ages...also applicable to Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Definitely. I bet she seriously regrets coming here on Thread #31 because she can't threaten us with lawsuits anymore. Still, she must be saving a lot of money not paying for a lawyer to read these threads :sneaky:
at least we know her lawyer's having some fun aside from all the whinging :p

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“She doesn’t have the range” is 🔺one of my favourite ever comedy sketches🔺, but the icing on the trifle here is that she’s sat right next to her FAVE writer David Walliams 🥰

Oh I found the charming “assistant“ reply. The person she’s replying to was just politely asking a question, and didn’t ask for anything like an immediate reply!

263CFCC6-91A9-4FBE-800C-9297E6D48D68.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I’m imagining Alan partridge trying to crack on to phoebe and it being too weird even for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love when you ninnies think you’ll be triangulated from the most random things 🤣 Like eek here’s a picture of my 🔺 wheelie bin 🔺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I thought the sarcasm was implied in the 🔺jack wants to try her triangulation skills on those accounts overdue for filing at companies house

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hello, it's me again.

Just finished the last thread and I am VERY disappointed that nobody nominated @Winthropp Tuesday's "Dangling her flaps over a bleeping Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters" for thread title.

Please take this is my official (early but they are moving so fast) thread title suggestion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.