Jack Monroe #125 Tweeted it, completed it, deleted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Jarvis last year, he was DJing for my friends 50th, (my friend is a music producer & besties with Jarvis) and he was absolutely lovely. Had a right good old laugh and he played some amazing music. Love him ❤
I don't listen to his music but he has always struck me as a decent person. Mooning Wacko Jacko (not our Jacko) was a particular highlight, he will always get kudos for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Someone ought to open a thread on That Man. We'll see a brand new poster, @FloofyCooper, showing up and reaching VIP status in record time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Sorry, another post re: Kickstarter, but in my fury I forgot to mention her threats to "name and shame" the people daring to question the whereabouts of the books they'd paid her for.

She really, genuinely believed herself to be the aggrieved party in that entire situation, didn't she? I know that's par for the course with Jack, but seriously, how bleeping dare she!?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
OK, can I set the record straight that I am in no way trying to step on @Pocahontas's toes by starting a new thread when it's getting to the nine hundred and ninety something post of a thread. For the latest I checked in with Poca first, so if you want to keep that burden on Poca, fair enough, but with threads moving at one per day, more than one person needs to do it. I've learnt how to start a new thread but I'm not confident in doing the recap, but I can take a hint and I've obviously overstepped the mark in. I got a bit of snark on a previous occasion when I started a new thread and I'm here for the laughs and JM horror show, so I'll just keep away from the new thread stuff. Pocahontas is indeed the new thread queen with all the gifs fully deserved, but even the queen gets a break now and then.
@Pocahontas must need some breaks and @Minky McMoneypenny I appreciate you stepping in. These threads move ridiculously fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Someone ought to open a thread on That Man. We'll see a brand new poster, @FloofyCooper, showing up and reaching VIP status in record time.
It exists!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It exists!

tit, just searched and this didn't show up, so I started one! 🤣 which I have now reported as a duplication.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Frankly this is the best libellous cesspit I've ever wallowed in. Not that I am a connoisseur of libellous cesspits but I don't think that many of them would give me an excuse to photoshop a bloody great kipper under a woman's arm. Here is a haiku to honour the occasion.

The longest COVID
Scent rehabilitation
Delicious kipper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Who’d have thought *C4’s Head Of News and Current Affairs* could be such a source of comedy! What a world!

I can’t stop laughing at this whole thing, and how the investigation has been progressing.
Thanks to onsite reporter @Marmalade Atkins exposing the culprit and @Alansbigplate ‘s ongoing updates.

-“Louisa Compton made her get rid of the Brexit stockpile”

- “Louisa Compton forced her to get rid of her Brexit tins”

- “Louisa Compton stole Jack Monroe’s Brexit tins and gave her the long covid!”

And now we have an artist‘s impression of the pesky “Tin Snatch Crook”!
like my filthy pirate friend @Silver Linings says we don’t need no legal argument coming out cleeeeeaaann

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.