Jack Monroe #125 Tweeted it, completed it, deleted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will any of you lovely people do us the favour of buying and reading this book? We really do need to know what's in it, but I couldn't stomach a whole book of her whining and unsubstantiated ramblings.

I bet any money the first paragraph will be something along the lines of "I was a single mum, struggling on benefits, in a freezing cold flat. I sold all my possessions, bla bla, son's toys, bla bla, light bulbs, bla bla, more jam mummy, bla bla, rented flat, bla bla, moved 26million times bla bla bla."
Shan’t

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why would she pay for anything when all she has to do is post a dick of a tweet and everyone here gives her the best advice for free?
All those money apps will be in an article or appendix of this never-ending 'Poverty Book'..
The heavy lifting is done for her here.
She's basically got people here doing her tax return!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Happy New Year canal. I can wholeheartedly say you've been one of the bright lights of 2020.

Maybe 2021 will be the year that lying grifters like Jack stop getting away with it. We can but hope! Until then, let's keep the receipts (unlike Jack) and the top banter. Have a lovely evening 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Have visions of Marcus telling his agent “Literally anyone but That Woman”
Jack's lack of any understanding or empathy shone through in that awful article - 'I quietly told him my story'. She told Marcus Rashford, whose mother worked full time but still couldn't manage and used to pretend that she had eaten so that he would, about her own, very brief time on benefits. Despite having a wealthy family and having grown up in what most would consider a very privileged childhood. I doubt that Marcus even remembers her but if he did he would probably say 'get to duck'.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
Have we started a list of things she's done whilst suffering from the worst case of covid ever?

Make a composter
Roam the streets looking for fish and chip shops and eat a huge portion of it.
Portion up and photograph kilos of fish
Make a trifle and find the time to research and slag of other versions
Send Xx tweets
Go to shops for 3 copies of the Express
Vegan pasticcio
Delete about 3000 tweets

2 photo shoots
yomping to meet a friend on a bench

pie jesu, someone else needs to take this list. my notes app cannae take no more!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s been a bleeping rollercoaster of a year. I’m so glad I found this cabal of ninny Fraus and Herrs...I won’t go on because we’re celebrating New Year by cooking Jerk, rice and peas (if Mack goes Bajan, I’ll be right up in her niche), but have a good one everyone, much love from Bellend towers, and I’ll see you on the other side 😘🥰🥴👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 68
About to watch Eastenders, I'll probably still be in and out this evening but in case a chaos happens, wishing you all a better 2021, with lots of laughs and good health, love you all 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s a good job Jack was there to educate Matt. Because he had some ludicrous idea that it was to do with the cut of meat. What a thicko, eh?
And, lest we forget, the follow up comment. "Sometimes they take some out, sometimes they put some in." Of all the crappy jobs in the meat packing industry Quality Controller of Fat Inserted into Mince has to be high on the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh my god, I am creased up. I am imagining the HMRC tribunal hearing, and the judge asking Jack to explain how she uses dildoes in the execution of her work. 😂 😂 😂 😂
Lady called Ann Summers scams Jack Monroe .

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The difference between good-looking and sexy fascinates me. I find some pretty weird people sexy, but Jack, an attractive woman until you take her personality into account, is actively UNsexy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Is it me, or has she photoshopped that hip to waist ratio? As she’s only 5”1.73420000 it looks disproportionately tiny.
Definitely looks shopped something off about the whole photo, her left arm looks like it's bubbling or melting like wax

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The difference between good-looking and sexy fascinates me. I find some pretty weird people sexy, but Jack, an attractive woman until you take her personality into account, is actively UNsexy.
It’s all so subjective, there really is no accounting for taste. Personally, if it was all up to me Monroe could win awards for how unattractive she is - just completely horrible. And she has zero, in fact negative, sex appeal - Literally can not find the words to describe how absolutely unappealing she is but, hey-ho, would bet my house on her saying the same about me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has dear heart lovely @Matt replied yet? He really is taking his time :unsure:
Trapping the poor cat in the kitchen was beyond buttock clenchingly cringe. And Jack's forced manic laugh. Oh dear.
Matt didn't educate her - he shouldn't bloody have to as she was hired as a PROFESSIONAL (after making such an embarrassing fuss over Jamie Oliver's programme). I presume he assumed she wouldn't turn out to be the appalling carcrash she turned out to be.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.