Jack Monroe #125 Tweeted it, completed it, deleted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she bought props for the scantily-clad sideboard shots (which were an announcement for ...something professional?) and she's writing it all off as a business expense. I'm fairly certain a Sunday school teacher at that stage of life will not be at all arsed about the existence of sex toys. The only people who find sex toys hilarious are 14 year olds who still laugh hysterically when they look up 'penis' in the dictionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s trying to make it sound as if she’s just a humble tiny enterprise with that, surprised she’s even dare to admit to having an accountant lest the squiggles look on CH.

Also dildos? From a business account?! What a bleeping pisstake pay your taxes u grot
Dildos? From a business account?

(The new traaazers 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I love it when squiggles comment on her health and she remembers she's supposed to be sick. Imagine if she does actually get covid next year, she'll be gutted to have blown her wad early (so to speak, don't report me to your accountant).
😊, imagine how’d she’d have to weasel out of explaining how she’d contracted the virus twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Compost tumbler!? Has she made a New Year resolution to forsake the famed Salad Bag pesto?

Have we seen this little gem from February? Here’s the first outing of Compost Jack in the small garden of the crappy bungalow:

(With nice gardening chap plugging his book).
So she has got a perfectly good compost heap, she just wants to have a "tumbling composter" because it is another gadget.

No doubt it will have been a Christmas gift. But being as they are in the region of £100, the house and garden are rented, and she already has a standard compost heap, it was a waste of money. Who gives Christmas presents of £100 anyway?

She is supposed to be so poor, but accepts gifts of £100 whilst being unable to reciprocate. She should explain that she finds it embarrassing to accept gifts when she cant do the same in return. If she came to an agreement that a maximum of £10 for a present should be spent, it would prevent any awkwardness. Though Jack is so self centred, she would never feel shame about accepting extravagant gifts, because in her mind "She's worth it"

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I just love that bit when cooper sticks his paw in her face. go on, son! get her!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Of all her named disagnoses I would bet on the ADHD one being accurate. This is because she sounds just like me when faced with a task which is supposed to be simple but which ends up being anything but.

Her tweeting that's she had to put herself in time out on the stairs had me howling with laughter and nodding in recognition...and I am no fan of hers . It describes me to an absolute T . I have to go and have time out upstairs for five mins. Mr Droosie sends me there when my frustration levels start rising.

And I'd be throwing the bits of that compost thing in the garden too. So have this one on me Jack, you really made me laugh and nod in recognition.

I've also decided that any future flat pack stuff will be put together by someone able and competent to do it.

If you're reading this Jack....

Find the money and get someone to do it for you, it's not urgent and like me you're in Tier 4. Put it aside until you aren't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh yes I remember that. The time she left her kitchen door open on purpose so her cat would come in. For attention.

Reactions: 34
But but but why would zero waste Jack need a composter? Don’t all her peelings get used in one of her wonderful dishes? Obvs she doesn’t have any fruit skins as #tinned. Obvs there’s never any food waste cos #3freezersfull #sbdeclaredthebestevermoma
She’s so full of tit she’s a walking compost bin!

Also @heretoreaditall2019pay your taxes u grot” has to be new thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Looking at Twitter and her tweet about assembling the composter. Have these people got amnesia? Only one has pointed out she is supposed to be sick. All the others have simply forgotten and laughing and making jokes, totally oblivious to Jack's Covid adventure. That is how she gets away with all the tit she does, her followers take no notice and have the memory of a goldfish.

I think I am going mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.