Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Send soup?! She must have stopped halfway through making the pastitsio when she remembered that she can’t make bechamel. Jack, look at me! I’ve got two words to say to you after that pathetic fake sick selfie - LIP FILLER!
https://giphy.com/hXfSwqvLpBQsw

Reactions: 58
sorry for quoting myself but I had a reply already emphatically saying that they are NOT collaborating with her and to let them know if she tweets about them again.
Whoa there, did Jack tweet and delete about a Veganuary collab? How could I have missed that, I read these threads forensically and am neurotic about details. Or was that the reply to a tweeter who asked if she was doing veganuary and Jack replied with probably?

Reactions: 24
She very quickly deleted a tweet saying she was making a vegan pastitsio in collab with them

Reactions: 38
I was thinking the same thing. So manipulative.

Reactions: 32
Um...my god. What the actual f is she playing at? This 'sick' selfie is a new low for obvious reasons that nobody will be allowed to point out. She's absolute knob end.

Reactions: 58
The selfie is vile.
This is how I imagine Jack when she’s online creating all these multi-Jack universes. From an episode of Buffy.

Reactions: 22
omg point number 3.... she is becoming (is?) worse than jameela jamil

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.