Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please, please, please will someone just copy and paste this whole comment in the direction of The Mail, The Guardian, The Express, The BBC, C4 and Del Monte and hopefully she may finally be held to account for the absolute shite that she comes out with about the tit show of a life that she has.
And if any journos want it even easier, post #530 of this thread does similar with screenshots.

View attachment 361757

in week 3. So between day 14-21 and not sure when she started feeling ill, so presumably didn't feel great for longer than that. Which takes us to somewhere between 27 minus 14 = 13th and 27 minus 21 = 6th December.

View attachment 361797

This tweet says she's had the headaches since around three weeks ago, confirming it's at the earlier end of the date range.

L's tweets (as referred to in this article) confirm she's had symptoms for around three weeks.

View attachment 361774

She had symptoms from the 10th. A cough. I'll repeat that; a cough. A cough.

On Saturday, December 12th, the article was published in the Express.

And JM went to buy three copies.

View attachment 361782

JM was therefore out and about at the very least (ignoring the fact that three weeks' history of headaches could also be her having it first and L was out, working and cycling whilst her partner was unwell) whilst L had one of the unequivocal symptoms that necessitate the entire household to self isolate and anybody with symptoms to arrange for Covid testing. A cough.

ETA: When you test positive, Public Health takes the 48 hour period prior to symptoms as the likely point at which you start infecting other people (it does for schools, at any rate). So anybody in a household where somebody has a cough would know, especially if their job was literally 'to ask questions about Covid-19' that the SI instructions would also apply to people they'd been around for the previous couple of days before developing a cough. I'm sure they would also know that sore throat and headaches are also commonly reported as symptoms, even if they aren't listed by English Government bodies as such. Other countries do include them, which somebody working in the news realm would be well aware of. It seems reasonable that somebody knowing those pesky little facts would know them before getting a positive test result.

So why was JM scampering off to buy the papers, then?

Apologies for quoting myself, but it's always handy to make some innocent, hardworking journalist's life easier to reach the truth of any matter as serious as Jack Monroe and her partner, Head of C4 News, Louisa Compton, breaking lockdown and self isolation rules (or lying about having Covid/Long Covid to co-opt/appropriate the Long Covid sufferers' experiences in order to gain advantage/attention) in a leafy area with an ageing and vulnerable population.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I predict an influx of cat in box (or similar) posts from Jack.

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 11.25.16.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
So she is confirming that she definitely went shopping whilst she was supposed to be isolating, then?

Who would have thought it - Jack Monroe broke lockdown and self isolation rules by going shopping with Covid symptoms.
Thread title...to the point, concise, and true af

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
out of interest, now that she's been busted for breaking quarantine guidelines, do we have any incriminating evidence of Monroe's hypocrisy - for example, comments on lockdown/social distancing/other people quarantining/the dominic cummings affair...

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Please let them cop some serious heat for this, sick of these fraudsters being allowed to fool so many. One rule for them and another for all the plebs. Must be hard work trying to cover your lying tracks all the time, in between Facetuning yourself new faces and scraping together bullshit 'recipes' 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Her instagram; drinking gravy and cooking/eating/galivanting about with no bother all around the time she says she had covid and was 'extremely unwell' and isolating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I bet she's wishing she kept her mouth shut about the 'rona now. More and more people are questioning her story. I'm still not convinced any of it will stick - and if the Daily Mail are the ones to run some kind of expose, it'll play right into her narrative of being the victim of a vile right-wing conspiracy - but it's clear her insatiable thirst for dopamine hits from sympathetic squiggles and need to centre herself in absolutely EVERYTHING have been her undoing in this instance. People who've genuinely been suffering the effects of long Covid aren't going to sit back while an attention-seeking twit tries to muscle in on their territory after 2 bleeping weeks, so are quite rightly challenging her. When it's more than one rogue squiggle she can't control the narrative by painting them as obsessed bullies, and she doesn't like that one bit - cue mass delete spree. You'd think that having already done this at least twice in the last year, she'd have a word with herself, but her self-awareness is almost as lacking as her culinary ability.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Woke up this morning and was half convinced I’d dreamed the antics on here last night 😂 I may have to read it over again, what larks!

I’m really looking forward to seeing whether she actually can lie/explain her way out of this one now that a few squiggles are pointing out the inconsistencies. The biggest is that she hasn’t been able to taste anything, despite declaring all the food she made/went out to forage over the Christmas period was great.
She will probably deflect like she always does.

I predict sad Jack, injured jack, then inane jack.

Expect a mental health crisis, an accident that sends her to a&e, followed by requests for pictures of cattos and doggos and what's your favourite colour crayon?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
I know Mail journos definitely lurk on some threads here as a lot of the stuff talked about in the Secret Celeb Gossip pops up on the Daily Mail sidebar of shame.

I’m positive people, other than us ninnies, are watching and waiting.....
That’s one of the reasons why it would be absolute stupidity to fabricate/embellish a long covid saga. Globally there are going to be millions of people affected by long covid & there will be a defined syndrome. Services will be developed because the scale of the problem is huge (and there are definitely high profile people with it). She’s playing with fire. People are under enough strain that they aren’t going to pander to her.

If she was going to arse about pretending to have long covid, the time to do it was 9 months ago (when she had that ‘cough’ in the first week of DKL). She could have done a Vonny and got in loads of papers. Now she’s just embellishing details about an already established disorder as though she’s the first person to have it but is too arrogant & thick to realise how stupid she’s being.

1609155189324.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 61
out of interest, now that she's been busted for breaking quarantine guidelines, do we have any incriminating evidence of Monroe's hypocrisy - for example, comments on lockdown/social distancing/other people quarantining/the dominic cummings affair...
I wonder if this is the reason for deleting the tweets. I think the receipts will be here though.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think ,apart from the pretence of having a killer virus, her ultimate Christmas cock up has been the piss taking and sneering of the trifles created by other food writers..

I imagine it’s a close knit set up across the board and if one food writer has taken the decision to ignore and block the feeble mutterings of an appalling cook then hopefully word will spread about what a fake Jack Monroe really is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 71
It would be nice to have some accountability. Before these threads Jack wasn’t really on my radar apart from Hatie Cockpins court case. Then when one of the fraus posted about her Kickstarter a couple of years ago I was genuinely shocked. How does someone just skate through life like that? It’s genuinely upsetting when you work hard and try to create a business of your own and would never dream of not delivering what you’ve promised. The sh1t that some small business owners have received from customers because of the postal and delivery systems being overwhelmed is unreal and yet she can deliver nothing for 2 years and everyone is patient and nice. Then the awful lies about covid. I mean she may have it (I’m surprised she’s never actually stated that she has received a positive test). It’s just unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Our trusty and organised 90% vegan has now pinned her tweet about Christmas dinner, just 362 days in advance!
Thinking of her yomping around looking for a chippy, can you image the delicious irony if it turned out her sad cold chips were wrapped in that days Express newspaper?
For the record, as tempting as it is, I have never replied to, or tagged her on Twitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I bet she's wishing she kept her mouth shut about the 'rona now. More and more people are questioning her story. I'm still not convinced any of it will stick - and if the Daily Mail are the ones to run some kind of expose, it'll play right into her narrative of being the victim of a vile right-wing conspiracy - but it's clear her insatiable thirst for dopamine hits from sympathetic squiggles and need to centre herself in absolutely EVERYTHING have been her undoing in this instance. People who've genuinely been suffering the effects of long Covid aren't going to sit back while an attention-seeking twit tries to muscle in on their territory after 2 bleeping weeks, so are quite rightly challenging her. When it's more than one rogue squiggle she can't control the narrative by painting them as obsessed bullies, and she doesn't like that one bit - cue mass delete spree. You'd think that having already done this at least twice in the last year, she'd have a word with herself, but her self-awareness is almost as lacking as her culinary ability.
Yea but what's the point in it all, of her being found out, if none of the media are going to call her out on it? She so often claims the moral high-ground on just about everything, being the arrogant fucker that she is, regardless of whatever victim narrative she attempt to spin (won't be able to help herself) she is perfect fodder for the tabloids.

Reactions: 30
It's a very slow news period at the moment #justsaying

She probably thinks this guy's serious and will colour in some squares of her wallpaper diary about it ('DM random twitter shitposter about his TV pitch' added to the to-do list).

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 11.46.51.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.