Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LK? Even Jack doesn’t need Lorraine Kelly and her wee Scottish loveliness to boost her Covid woes.

Sorry, I’ll leave right now .

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Dear Jack, IF you've had COVID (and I don't believe you have) you're on about Day 11 and your taste has already returned and gone again in that time (liar)

Secondly you were out buying fish and chips on Boxing Day spreading your virus around (but this is okay as it's a virus you haven't had).

Thirdly if L has been staying g with you and you have now lost your sense of taste then perhaps you are now coming down with COVID.

Oh and 11 days is not Long COVID you lying, manipulative little weasel.
God she used to just annoy me but this latest covid stuff has made me fume. I really cannot abide her now. It’s like watching a film when you know who the baddie is and you’re shouting at the telly! When is someone in the public eye going to call her out in his disengen

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I've just realised - if she's documenting all her tastes and smells in a notebook, she's going to upload pages of said notebook, likely colour-coded and coloured in, like the wallpaper 😒

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
So professional to be bawling all over her twitter that she uses for work that she can't do her JOB.

Anyone else would be shitting themselves but JM has BTJE (Big Tip Jar Energy) so she will be a-OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
God she used to just annoy me but this latest covid stuff has made me fume. I really cannot abide her now. It’s like watching a film when you know who the baddie is and you’re shouting at the telly! When is someone in the public eye going to call her out for her absolute bullshit! I’m growing to actively dislike her and little old zen me tries to not dislike people!!
Sorry I was so cross I sent my rant too early!

Reactions: 17
Screenshotting and squiggling not my forte, but 21 hrs ago she recommended Quorn mince to a follower asking for vegan food recommendations. Quorn mince contains egg white.
Yikes. I hope someone has picked up on that and corrected it. Her food knowledge is terrible. She’s even written a vegan cookbook!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Since she allegedly came down with covid, we've seen:

* her reworking of her Express Xmas menu featuring Del Monte©️ fruit
* her hours of tweets about Birdseye potato waffles etc
* her planned, then abandoned, one-tray Xmas lunch for one or two
* that weird trifle (with Del Monte©️ fruit) episode
* kippers and eggs
* gold porridge with Del Monte©️ fruit
* sloppy slow cooker Xmas lunch
* fish and chips

And all the while she had no sense of taste.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Yikes. I hope someone has picked up on that and corrected it. Her food knowledge is terrible. She’s even written a vegan cookbook!
Yes, two people did. No acknowledgement or correction from Jack though.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I dont know if I've ever confessed, but as a foreign Frau, I actually dont know who Jimmy Nail is. I've had 9 months to google it, but I shan't. I assume it's what Jimmy would have wanted.
He's woven into our culture 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Seriously cannot stand her right now. Sorry for the amount of angry reactions i'm using! I think it pisses me off more than usual because these lies are so obviously in response to LC getting attention for her very believable, sympathy inducing account of having covid. She can't stand the thought of someone else getting sympathy for their suffering. What a selfish cow.
Anyway she's also very dumb to claim Long Covid at this stage, so I hope more squiggles start to question her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I dont know if I've ever confessed, but as a foreign Frau, I actually dont know who Jimmy Nail is. I've had 9 months to google it, but I shan't. I assume it's what Jimmy would have wanted.
I lived in England for my teens...the name rings a bell, but a year ago I wouldn't have been able to say if he was a singer, actor or TV presenter. Now I know that he's a dedicated exposer of untruths. Good man! (I suppose)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.