Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats such a shame as when you’re poorly often food is the only thing that can offer a bit of comfort! Hope they’re both doing better now despite the lasting chip aversion
Thankfully they are both much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I honestly think if she was ever called out she’d just deny it all and cry bully. Then she’d have her echo chamber of daft squigs to back her up and she’d just go back to tweeting nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think this is her biggest cock-up since the fake black eye (another very obvious lie which she doubled down on to the point of absurdity) which I think was what occasioned the last mass delete. This is even worse though because it concerns Covid.
I think she started the day in a furious narc rage because of Louisa’s moment in the spotlight (meaning the spotlight was not on Jack as it SHOULD BE AT ALL TIMES) and it’s deteriorated from there. She must realise at some level that she’s overdone it with the lies and embellishments (again!), and has lost control of the situation - even the squiggles are starting to revolt - and that’s when the mass deletes happen.
Obviously she’s not got long Covid. It’s possible she doesn’t even have Covid at all, or had a very mild version, because she’s barely been off Twitter, she was doing all those ghastly Xmas recipes, she posted selfies where she looked considerably more healthy than you’d expect in the circs, and has even been out and about (!!). And, as everyone has spotted, the timeline just doesn’t add up.
She’s just ludicrous. What an absolute fool she makes of herself again and again. 🙄😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
My sister and her husband had Covid and having no taste meant chips were really unpleasant to eat(so was ice cream apparently) she still can’t really enjoy them the texture and no taste memory lives on....
I had covid a couple of months ago. Was ill (like a horrible hangover for 2 weeks) and I'm recovered now but still experiencing an intermittent lack of taste and smell. Think in a couple of weeks I can call it long covid but I'll check with Jack first.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
1609109003246.png

in week 3. So between day 14-21 and not sure when she started feeling ill, so presumably didn't feel great for longer than that. Which takes us to somewhere between 27 minus 14 = 13th and 27 minus 21 = 6th December.

1609111227982.png

This tweet says she's had the headaches since around three weeks ago, confirming it's at the earlier end of the date range.

L's tweets (as referred to in this article) confirm she's had symptoms for around three weeks.

1609109807583.png

She had symptoms from the 10th. A cough. I'll repeat that; a cough. A cough.

On Saturday, December 12th, the article was published in the Express.

And JM went to buy three copies.

1609110399531.png

JM was therefore out and about at the very least (ignoring the fact that three weeks' history of headaches could also be her having it first and L was out, working and cycling whilst her partner was unwell) whilst L had one of the unequivocal symptoms that necessitate the entire household to self isolate and anybody with symptoms to arrange for Covid testing. A cough.

ETA: When you test positive, Public Health takes the 48 hour period prior to symptoms as the likely point at which you start infecting other people (it does for schools, at any rate). So anybody in a household where somebody has a cough would know, especially if their job was literally 'to ask questions about Covid-19' that the SI instructions would also apply to people they'd been around for the previous couple of days before developing a cough. I'm sure they would also know that sore throat and headaches are also commonly reported as symptoms, even if they aren't listed by English Government bodies as such. Other countries do include them, which somebody working in the news realm would be well aware of. It seems reasonable that somebody knowing those pesky little facts would know them before getting a positive test result.

So why was JM scampering off to buy the papers, then?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
If Louisa has been working from home since March, why did she then divide her time as BB, spending half the week at the crappy Bungalow and the other half in London? Surely if she's WFH there was no need to do that?

It may not be technically against the rules (I haven't been following English measures), but it's definitely not being cautious, is it?

I also query going out for a bike ride while still having apparently serious breathing problems (can't make it upstairs without wheezing). A gentle walk may be one thing, but cycling you're usually without a mask, right (here cyclists can go without)? And if you're having breathing issues, more likely to have problems which could lead well-meaning passersby to come close...

We've all had to make sacrifices this year, and people are feeling it more than ever this week. Louisa-sympathisers, don't waste your time. These are two very selfish and irresponsible people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
On twitter, when you look at an account's followers are the top the most recently followed? If so that means Ruby Tandoh just followed Kirsty Strickland

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Her own inability to refrain from incessant tweeting has been the undoing of this particular situation. She could have quite simply gone about her week without live tweeting every inane thing she (allegedly) eats, feels and does but her desire for attention and sympathy seem to have got the better of her, resulting in this!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Her own inability to refrain from incessant tweeting has been the undoing of this particular situation. She could have quite simply gone about her week without live tweeting every inane thing she (allegedly) eats, feels and does but her desire for attention and sympathy seem to have got the better of her, resulting in this!
It's always her undoing! She really is incredibly stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Read the room, thousands of people are no longer able to do their jobs because they have no jobs now!!

And I thought the thread took a turn yesterday!

Again, surprised the abduction wouldn't have had an effect on the fostering. Surprised it hasn't been mentioned already.

Fuming at her absolute bullshit timeline/long covid/three weeks/wagon trainers/photoshoots etc.

Anyway, in more amusing news when Mr IW read the dream tweet out our 6 year old asked what we were talking about. We answered, "Oh, just that woman again who annoys mummy and daddy".

And 6yo said..

"Oh, the one who acts like a child by writing everything she got for Christmas down? Who even does that? Why is she behaving like a child? Even I didn't write a list of what I got and I am a child".

(This sounds absolutely made up but I swear my child said those exact words!!)
The Forensic Psychology award at the Frauen Cadet school goes to IW Junior for already detecting BS like a pro.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The way Jack worded it I was thinking she was kept in someone’s cellar for a week
She might actually have benefited from some time in a cellar, like a particularly vile wine. She'd probably have mellowed out and become palatable after, say, thirty years, instead of figuratively tasting like petrol.

If she contracts a true case of COVID she's going to have to dig a metaphorical hole right down to the molten core of the Earth to explain it. I eagerly await the coming full moon though I'm not sure anything is going to top kidnapped-from-a-playground Twitter meltdown Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I want to see the comments on the article but hell will freeze over before I pay for a subscription to the times!
I’ve got access via my work — I’ll log in tomorrow and SS any good ones if no one else has done so by then. I’m interested to see too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
My apologies if this has been asked before but I am in deep now and I just have to know... What was the black eye thing about?
I’ve seen a few references to it but think it was before my time lurking on here so im unable to find any more info on it and i’m just nosy/curious!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.