Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just LITERALLY fallen off the sofa at this. Mrs Tunnel asked me what I was laughing at (obviously I cannot admit to Tattle/Monroe hilarity) so said a catto video.

The shame.
I just tried to explain what had me ooohing and yelping to my OH. He just stared at me blankly and went back to reading his book.
Next time I’ll just say a catto video😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Holy tit!
That was the biggest grunka I've had to do in a while!
A couple of thoughts.
1.. Does the Long Covid now mean that the 'Great Poverty' cosplay is over?
2.. For a while whenever I thought of it, I backed her Twitter timeline up to Webpage Archive. (Not sure if that helps if she deletes shite)
3.. When she said Pescatarian Bodybuilder I assumed she was trying to grow fins or a Mermaid tail.
4.. Jaysus, you're a funny bunch of feckers!

ETA Can misplaced sheep 406 be named Long 'Rona?
But when you read it you do in Janey Godley's voice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
duck meeeeee, I’ve just grunka’d my arse off to get here and what a tit show! *cries into gilded trifle*

The squiggles (like Jack’s meals) are revolting 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I hope there’s screenshots of all her Instagram meals - in the peak of ‘rona, while isolating, with no appetite, she’s managed fishy eggs on toast, gravy out of the pan, spicy soup, porridge, Christmas dinner, kippers, and trifle. And confirmed she’s been to the shops for radishes and mushrooms.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Last time she was trapped like this was when she claimed she was risking her Hellmans money (at least £10,000 apparently) over her stance on BLM. She weaseled out of that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Well that was one hell of a grunka to catch up this morning. bleeping hell there are a lot of people waking up to her bullshit. :ROFLMAO:

I'm *sure* there was a tweeter - account seems to have disappeared now - who said she'd heard on the grapevine that a certain scampering Southend urchin would be outed/found out as a liar/grifter by the end of the year...hope I've not imagined this now. She was one of the feminist type accounts I follow...?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.