Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why she feels the need to constantly speak about it, especially when she's not even a full vegan. It's extremely clear she's just slapped a popular buzzword onto something she'd eat anyway, and it's really not as groundbreaking to have meat and dairy free meals as she thinks it is!
Because she's a shameless, attention-seeking bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I've marked this with the angry emoji, but my actual reaction is to piss myself laughing.

IS SHE FOR bleeping REAL?!!!! She's actually cosplaying, she's got a bleeping outfit and everything!!! She's comes as some sort of medieval plague victim! What's with the headscarf/hat thingy?!! She's set the facetune to the 'dying Victorian orphan' setting.
Is there a word that means angry but laughing? She is so pathetic. The other day, when she was apparently still really really ill with Covid she posted that bloody trifle picture. Now, whenshe apparently is so over the rona she can eat a chippy tea and start cranking out vegan Cypriot food, she's at actual death's door?!!!
What a bleeping melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
The folks at Veganuary are NOT collaborating with Jack Monroe this year. Apparently, the tweet mentioning a collab has been deleted. They are fantastically busy right now and beady eyes need to be watching for any hints or inferences of any association with them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
It’s so irresponsible of Jack to be playing up Covid. She is followed by so many vulnerable and suggestible people who may well be scared by all this bollocks. I had Covid earlier in the year. Didn’t tell my wider family, in fact they still don’t know. Got on with it. Got over it. The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Begging chicken and egg Greek avgolemoni soup from the fam whilst baking a vegan and mulled wine pastitsio (is pasta layer on a mince layer) why have we got Greek Cypriot Jack back?
Now I’ve finished my incygrunk of everything that happened since I went to bed, I’m popping over to a number of online long covid support groups that I’m a member of, what with me having had actual covid back in March that I am still not recovered from. I will be doing a forensic analysis of whether Jack Monroe has any traction or mentions in “the Community” (I feel like Vonny talking about the Academy lol)
Welcome to newbies and former lurkers, hugs to those not having a great time of it.
@Falkor you could send us any picture of some sheep I doubt we’d know! I blame 406 for this though, Nibbles would want to stay close in case of ewe rolls...

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The chip supper thing. Now, it seems to me like a regular thing when SB comes home his dad picks them up on the way. So, Jack Monroe long covid covid-19 didn’t scootle about like a feverish pixie spreading coronavirus that evening.
Hoisted by her own petard indeed.
Has anyone got a photo of the last chippy tea? Is this definitely a different picture?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20201228-134606~2.png

A little reminder of healthier times, 2013, before lip filler and facetune. I wish i had the skillz to amend the writing on the sail

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Oi. I could pose the same way and actually look sicker than her and I dont have fake/real covid/long covid. Shes bleeping nutty, man. The sympathy works because folks are too used to her filtered pictures.

Also, her mum was looking for her second covid test just a week ago. Should she be asking them for tit like that? Dont wanna let them isolate and let ya mother rest, nah? head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Christ, that headscarf ...I have a friend dealing with cancer at the moment who is coping with hair loss and the crappy fatigue which comes with chemo.

Seeing Jack cosplay such tit pisses me off no end.

Get that bleeping scarf off your head Jack...you don't need it . Perfectly acceptable to wear it as a style but not when you are doing so to cosplay sickness . Just duck off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100
I am definitely going to write to the Veganuary people urging them not to collaborate with her. She is such a dreadful example to anyone who is trying it
sorry for quoting myself but I had a reply already emphatically saying that they are NOT collaborating with her and to let them know if she tweets about them again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Babe, same.

I actually stepped away from here for a bit as she was annoying me too bleeping much. My dad had a heart attack two weeks ago, after recently being diagnosed with dementia. We're also waiting on a Parkinson's diagnosis. FUN TIMES. Seeing her cavorting about, grifting, lying and just being her usual cunty self was driving me over the edge when I can't go and visit my terrified, confused sick father in the hospital. (Not looking for any sympathy BTW, it's just life, innit?).

Anyway, I really hope this latest COVID facade wakes more people up to her. It would be the one good thing to come out of 2020.
Sounds awful, hope all goes well for your dad & family x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lurker here, don’t have Twitter, just follow on insta so never really knew the full extent of JM until finding this thread. What a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
She's really panicking now. The "sick" selfie. Also, putting a hat on like that... it's like some horrendous chemo hair loss cosplay. I will never, ever have any sympathy for this dreadful person.
That was my first thought too. It also conjures up European 1940s peasant imagery. A subtle way to keep the poverty cosplay going. She is a total tit.
Also going back a bit but when she tweeted about who else would do a nuances of food job, she really betrayed her narc massive me me me ego.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.