Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY can I not stop laughing hysterically at an attempted child abduction??? Jack has broken my brain today, truly.
The thing is if anyone did successfully lure Jack with doggos, cattos and floofs, they'd soon return her because of what an arse she is. Either she would kill them by slop, bore them to death about tanks or nostalgia grub or make them retreat to the sewers with all her 'woe is me' shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her xmas dinner. Her bestie Marcus. The light coming back into her eyes in Dr Rupy’s kitchen. Gone. What a way to live.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Don’t believe any of it, it’s all bullshit and she’s disgusting to be vying for attention in this way. The absolute cringe if claiming long covid after what, 12 days - shameless. What a sad, pathetic excuse of a person she is.
Who remembers that time this morning when Louisa was famous?
bleeping brilliant comment

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Oh Nic, “make the trifle however you like” why not just say you hate the queen and put yourself in the bin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 71
The food writer who blocked Jack wrote this tweet earlier. Ruby Tandoh has faved it. 🥰🥰🥰

Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 21.08.20.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 114
I'm so excited for the full moon!!! If this is now, things are going to go chaos krayzee in a couple of days.

May I tentatively predict that Jack will announce that she is Lord Lucan?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
so she’s just caught up on Tattle then and is frantically deleting everything that has been pointed out? Bless.

I'm so excited for the full moon!!! If this is now, things are going to go chaos krayzee in a couple of days.

May I tentatively predict that Jack will announce that she is Lord Lucan?
She’ll be the lost Romanov granddaughter, which explains her new found love for royalty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Jack tweeted to that LK guy something like "people get conspiratorial about the smallest of things"

Yeh, like pretending to have Long bleeping Covid after ten days, not isolating properly and yomping around Southend potentially spreading it as you go. Jeez, people are so uptight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
I’m an on/off twitter user, I have an account to keep up with goss/news but never tweet or post....
Ive followed jack for ages but for a while I have had that nagging feeling that something was “off” about her, there just seemed to be a dishonesty I could never put my finger on.
Its been truly eye opening, watching these threads and I just cannot get my head around this whole “long covid” thing (amongst ALL of the other things)....
How can someone claim to have long covid when they haven’t even completed the initial covid stretch, she’s had it two weeks at most (if it’s even true)?! It’s infuriating to see her lapping up the genuine heartfelt advice and sympathy on twitter, there are people on there who have suffered for MONTHS and she’s inserted herself firmly in that bracket. How aren’t more people questioning this obvious bullshit?!
(I’m not condoning people attacking her, it’s just amazing how many people just accept what she is telling them despite saying things to the contrary only days earlier)
Its almost as if people are brainwashed into thinking she’s GOOD and KIND and HARMLESS because she tells you she is, there is something not right there at all.
I reckon her plan was to wait a bit before she claimed long covid but Louisa getting all this attention made it literally impossible for her to wait a single second longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
It's stopped at this level. Wow.View attachment 361658
Remarkable stamina to get all those tweets deleted whilst SEVERELY ill.

Also really needing the eyeroll react Tattle; I asked for it for Christmas but guessing I didn’t meet the minimum standards required for such gifts. Loved my crayons and paper though, I whooped with delight!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.