Jack Monroe #117 Exit through the grift slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m catching up, but wonder if we know yet what specifically she’s “gifted” at?
As far as I can tell from today's article it's looking at limited ingredients and coming up with recipe ideas. A bit like they used to Ready Steady Cook only their stuff was usually edible.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Enormous hands, size h ring finger🤔
C7B1E227-F565-43AA-92B5-361B91F56842.jpeg

🤢
5788C280-7D2F-4FC0-AB04-AF45DECB2D97.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Oh my god, a little bit of my tea just came back up when I saw that close up of her nails 🤢 That is gross. So unhygienic and that’s not even getting into the current global health crisis.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
There’s no excuse for nails like that when you’re posting to thousands. None at all!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is “Oh drat” her new phrase of the moment?

Have you seen the Bottom Christmas special? I was looking for a clip but I can't find the bit I was after where Richie insists they just have 1 roast potato each. The whole dinner does resemble JM's though (anyone who hasn't seen it watch it - sooo good)
I watch this episode every Christmas. Bloody love it. “ANOTHER BRUSSELS SPROUT!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My parents are embarrassing fancy Tories and they don’t. My husband’s family are totally working class and they don’t. We are very middle class expats and don’t. We all want room for the potatoes! Extended family is entirely dysfunctional but we don’t have starters.
We were very working class and it was the one time of the year when we did. It was either veg soup or pate( when we got older) Xmas dinner, then, gateau or ice-cream for dessert.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
200g of prawns for four people?! Is that normal portion size? No wonder I'm such a fatty!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.