Jack Monroe #117 Exit through the grift slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pictures of my cats wouldn’t calm anyone. Don’t know why I see this request so often. They are very naughty rescue cats. We had a (legal here) Christmas party to mark last day of term last week and one of them proudly marched into the garden where we were eating with a massive dead rat.
It’s a very easy and lazy way to boost engagement. Social media algorithms reward engagement so you’ll see influencers and bloggers do things like this regularly as it helps push out their other content. 🥱

Reactions: 24
It's all a bit American and Buzzfeed circa 2015 isn't it? Which is probably unfair to some of the better Buzzfeed journalists. I just read this article. Why write about austerity when you can complain about people who say their anxiety is "the worst?"
They’re all minted so lack the range tbh. I can’t imagine they give much of a tit either, projects like this are just cringe girl boss moves for the parentally funded journo who feels sorry for herself as she only got gifted a 2 bed flat in Telegraph hill when all her school mates got houses #marginalisedidentity

• Haha
Reactions: 28

New thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.