Jack Monroe #117 Exit through the grift slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've not been sober for 700+ days you utter twit - you very publicly admitted you relapsed a couple months ago! :mad:
As suspected at the time she saw another blue ticker saying they relapsed the day before and get alot of attention and jumped on the bandwagon , she can't keep up with her own lies

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Does anyone do a starter for Xmas dinner?

We never have and it always seemed a middle class thing to me.

Even now I'm in my 50s I don't do a starter.....I prefer to keep room for roast potatoes and turkey.

My husband's family.....very middle class always have a starter. ....and do less roast potatoes. I know which I prefer 😁

......and I also know where Jack fits in ....she's middle class dahling.
My family do it but I'm not fussed to be honest. Would prefer to make more of breakfast and the main.

Reactions: 11
Jack logic:

* her (senior) fireman dad = poorest of poors, prawns once a year
* female colleagues = privileged beyond belief for managing to nab the elusive fireman
* her own dating track record = exclusively HNWIs, irrelevant to this conversation how dare u

ETA: by no means shaming Jack for dating up but maybe don’t punch down on other women yet again if you’re doing the exact same thing...?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
With close friends, Nigella and Richard Osman, having been on SKL, I wondered if JM would be on next week doing her Christmas menu? Alas, no. It is, Gennaro and Micky Flanagan. With everyone else from DKL having appeared since, at this rate even Vix Leyton and her 6 inch heels will be on before Jack.

1607783191604.png

1607783616022.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Last person I saw with hardly any money to last them until payday who contacted Jack on Twitter got a condescending "are you familiar with my body of work?" and three days solid of Jacks quarterwitted followers giving them dogs abuse. To be fair that's probably not as bad as being given a Jack recipe suggestion but it's still scummy behaviour.

Screenshot 2020-12-12 at 14.50.00.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She’s also said remarkably little about St Giles Trust in that article. You don’t get a clear idea of what they do and who they help, and how. I hope there is at least a little side box telling you more, and how you can donate if you wish to, because otherwise there’s not much point in the charity being involved at all.
They made the fundamental error of not being the Jack Trust

Reactions: 16
350 quid jumper? Seriously? She's wearing 15 X the price of the shite Christmas dinner she's wanging on about?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think we discovered many moons ago that it wasn't actually the £350 one.. (thank goodness or we'd have to throw grated corned beef at her!)

Reactions: 31
350 quid jumper? Seriously? She's wearing 15 X the price of the shite Christmas dinner she's wanging on about?
SHE FOUND IT IN A PUDDLE.

I think we discovered many moons ago that it wasn't actually the £350 one.. (thank goodness or we'd have to throw grated corned beef at her!)
Oh, did we? I couldn't be arsed looking back, tbh. Sorry, Jack x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Gosh I had to have four naps, two lay downs and a rest after costing it all. I still need a sit-down in my reading corner. ( That doesn't exist)
I hope someone managed to take a picture of you napping.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.