Jack Monroe #117 Exit through the grift slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Firefighter and nurse are decent unionised public sector jobs and her dad was very high up by then, it's doubtful he was leaping up from Christmas dinner to rush into a burning building. And the fostering income too! They were only poor if you're comparing them to literal barons.

Anyone else struggling to understand the connection between her parents' jobs and only having prawns at Christmas?

Reactions: 42
8BD25FFA-38C2-4101-9A6A-68BD7E045C46.jpeg

She literally could have written anything. There must be no reward in her work when people praise her regardless.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
OK, will post the article over a few posts. The inevitable verbal vomit first. Then the meal plan. View attachment 343869View attachment 343870View attachment 343871View attachment 343873
thank you so much for posting this! But oh my goodness I got to where she slagged off her colleagues for making wise choices or “shacking up” as she called it and I couldn’t take any more. She is such a bleep and it’s cringey how much she bigs herself up when in actual fact she’s done duck all to benefit anyone else and has no idea what she’s talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The star jumper was one of the first things triangulated way back in a very early thread.

It's this one, but in a different colour, I think.

Screenshot_20201212-142717_Opera.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh god it’s Naughty Amelia Jack straight out of an Enid Blyton. A one-person hygge for mental health. Proclamations, promises and history rewrites abound!
@kachoochoo sorry, another “reveal secret ingredient” for the list.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.