Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 91 year old aunt thinks that twit is the same as Twit...she calls people twats a lot! Miss Marple goes rogue.

Jack, you are a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m going to trace a picture of slopbot from on here, then donate the cost of a badge to fareshare.

Jack really should be doing some work on updating all of her recipes - she knows that smartprice is being replaced and prices are changing. She could actually pitch an article about how much the cost has gone up. She just needs to work it out on the big wooden calculator.

Reactions: 22
Anyone else secretly quite happy because they don't have to do a crazy grunk to catch up? 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Do you think we should alert @Incywincy to the Sloppies? I would hate for them to reach it long after the closing date and be unable to vote. They are only on 106......almost 30 threads behind!
Not sure why I'm not getting notifications, Mr IW said you'd tagged me!

Will settle down and look into the Sloppies in a little while, thanks 😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Trying to work out if I’ve been a dick when spotted on other threads...mostly Rebeccas Meldrum and Lamb (and I still feel guilt over calling the latter a pleb, even if it was accurate) and, of course, F1.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh I've got IN on a handful of other influencers. But for me, Jack is the most dangerous one of the bunch. The others are annoying but essentially just dim and harmless.

Reactions: 31
The ex-squiggle who gave her £1500 is emailing Private Eye. I think she’s on a mission....
Does anyone else find that account’s claims slightly suspect? I went and had a snoop and it’s a brand new account, to be scammed by the top Twitter grifter of 2020 you’d likely have been on Twitter for some time, £1.5k is a lot of money to donate to someone, even if you were dishing out £100 pcm that’s 15 months of time? Surely if you wanted your cash back you’d be using your legit account & not give a duck that you were identifiable...

• Heart
Reactions: 52
yomping is deffo used in the army as well, but yes - I think it was Falklands derived.
I don't think it was back in the early 1980s as I did know what the army called it then, but probably since then, yes. I keep forgetting how long ago it was. A friend went back to his old RM unit for a reunion some years ago and was rather taken aback when the big roughy toughy Royal on the gate said "Falklands? I wasn't born then". 😢

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find that account’s claims slightly suspect? I went and had a snoop and it’s a brand new account, to be scammed by the top Twitter grifter of 2020 you’d likely have been on Twitter for some time, £1.5k is a lot of money to donate to someone, even if you were dishing out £100 pcm that’s 15 months of time? Surely if you wanted your cash back you’d be using your legit account & not give a duck that you were identifiable...
Jack has been around for years now, I think it’s quite possible that someone generous enough could have given that amount over time.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.