Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry you’ve had a tit day, you haven’t offended me. My point is that a random squiggle who’s angry at jack wouldn’t be quoting stuff from here unless they knew the drill. The writing of these squiggles is familiar. Maybe just a huge coincidence but I’m sceptical 🤨
Fair enough, you've been around these parts longer than me!
I do tend to miss a lot of subtle nuances.
My Twitter is full of lunatic cousins, recipes and tips about my dog's breed!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I found this place because of the blackeye shenanigans and came out when it was mentioned a lot of new fraus were appearing and the 'what brought you here?' question was asked.
I was going to go straight back to lurking but couldn't help myself but join in.
I was a follower of Jack but after finding this place never commented on her stuff again.
She was actually quite handy for ideas when Mrs TUIT decided to reduce meat in our lives.
I made the mistake of liking something from a squiggle she took against and was blocked.
I'd also assume that has happened to a few other people out there too.
I think it's a bit kind of 'arrogant' of us (It's not the word I'm looking for but will have to do for now) to assume that every dumped squiggle is going to end up here.
That we are the only ones who see through her bullshit others are and are lashing out at her via Twitter.
Her preferred medium.
I know there have been interlopers here before, I was suckered by a chocolate bar at one point.
But if some of us, and I include myself in this, talk about her being called out on Twitter, can we really complain when she is?
Just some thoughts from a very tired TUIT, who had to deal with a broken boiler and the feller who came to fix it on her own today.
Sorry if I've offended anyone. I honestly haven't meant to.
She’s been called out on Twitter by an ex tattle member let’s just get that clear, and they’ve provided no receipts for the accusation that they’ve sent her a substantial amount of money. I personally don’t believe the scenario and feel it shows the canal in a crap light whether it’s out of keenness to see her get her comeuppance or not. You can’t fight someone being insincere with insincerity and expect to win

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Just search JM’s handle and you get her twitter page. Click on the tweets. See squiggle handle. Use the search function to find other tweets by squig.

Reactions: 5
Not really, you can just search the Jack Monroe hashtag. Don’t really want to stick my head up incase I get accused haha but that’s not really all that suspicious.

I will say though that I just went through that hashtag and clicked on a few accounts and you can easily tell when people are from here- even if they’ve posted something positive about her on Twitter!

Sometimes just in general and sometimes more specifically if they’ve used a personal twitter account and referenced things they’ve spoken about on here 😬 Just don’t bother guys, it does nothing but provide more evidence for her to cry troll.
Just search JM’s handle and you get her twitter page. Click on the tweets. See squiggle handle. Use the search function to find other tweets by squig.
🙌 fair enough, apologies. I do have twitter and have had for many years although it’s sat dormant until a couple of months ago when I wanted to look at JM stuff. I don’t know how it works really so I assumed you couldn’t be completely inept with tech to use the thing.

Reactions: 14
🙌 fair enough, apologies. I do have twitter and have had for many years although it’s sat dormant until a couple of months ago when I wanted to look at JM stuff. I don’t know how it works really so I assumed you couldn’t be completely inept with tech to use the thing.
Thanks, seems like I’m more technical than I thought! If anything I’m more “forensic” I do love an internet trawl for info...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.