Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Conroe thing just makes me think of the person who kept trying to make Cack Monroe happen. 🤦🏼‍♀️

The Smeg tweet suggests that it's someone who's been following these threads for a while.

Honestly, these single issue Twitter accounts do more harm than good. They give fuel to the pursued-by-trolls narrative (see also: Denim Sue, that Coven Convenor person, this new one that's Pfestis or something, that human centipede weirdo who was at it for a while, and many more).
It’s all becoming more clear now. They‘re also familiar with our body of work 😬

DB823CF0-A4C4-4C68-936F-717A039433CE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I have no issue with people from here using Slopbot images for their own (nefarious, as per cabal regulations) purposes, so long as you're not making money off it yourself which - I would have to assume given who we're all here to discuss - you would never. Nothing actively hateful either like adding 'Jack is a bleep' text; Slopbot is chaotic good at heart and I've deliberately not mentioned her by name or done any SEO on the site.

I see we're back to Reminiscing About Sweets (despite having given up sugar) Jack. Is Corner Shop Jack about to make a swift re-appearance? Let's prepare for more thrilling topics such as 'remember when Starburst were Opal Fruits?' and 'how good were Panda Pops?'.
3/1 odds on I STILL CALL IT MARATHON within 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just went and had a ganders at all those accounts. Shouts Tattle to me. Far too much lifted from here, some of it is almost verbatim 😔 Sad really as this is how Jack will pull this place down.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I discovered on a trip to North America they get very upset with the C Bomb!
Like really offended.
Where here (Ireland) and the UK it doesn't seem to be SO offensive.
It's almost a term of endearment in my family!
Maybe they were American?
Definitely an all purpose word here in 🇦🇺 I always find Americans to be rather prudish, but in love with violence. Give me swearing over guns any day!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This is the last bit of attention I’m giving to terminator squiggle now.
This is their latest ”offering”.....
2BFE612F-53D8-4E7A-A308-3982F1CD25FD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Just went and had a ganders at all those accounts. Shouts Tattle to me. Far too much lifted from here, some of it is almost verbatim 😔 Sad really as this is how Jack will pull this place down.
Now not saying logic is one of Jack's strong points, and one is fond of a chaos, but I don't think she can bring here down. There is far too much accurate detail and logging of her inaccuracies for her to want to draw attention to here. Considering the Scotsman article, I think for the sake of her tip jar [rattle, rattle] and to maintain her poverty cosplay, here is very much what she doesn't want people to see.

Sidenote - i ended up here due to inaccuracies with another blogger and when I saw this thread I was at first like oh no, who could pick on her. A quick read and I was simultaneously jawdropped and raging that I had been taken in by her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
In Australia, bleep seems to be a term of endearment - good bleep, funny bleep etc etc
My husband is a builder and in that trade it’s a term of endearment. In the pre-pandemic shopping days, we’d often bump into someone he knew in Asda and they’d be “fit like (how are you) ye bleep?” loudly

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This tit just cuts any legitimate argument off at the knee I wish people didn’t do it

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Holy tit! It’s a coven member - stop it now, you’re making a mockery of us and Jack will use this against us and you. There’s many other ways to skin a cat, if you’ve genuinely lost that money to her then you need to approach her or her agent. If you haven’t then just delete your Twitter account and slide back in here, nobody will know. I think I can talk for several here when I say we do like a good witch but if you’re one of us then you know we like a damn good chuckle more. Then there’s the outrage and compassion we all feel about Jacks behaviour. We come here because out there is an echo chamber and we get to vent. Our work here is a slow burner, attacking Jack on Twitter doesn’t help anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
You’re on a gossip forum and you like bitching? You’re obscene!

Tell you what I like about that tweet is the hurtful accusation of sitting online by someone with one tab open on Twitter and one open on tattle if not more than one on each eh

• Haha
Reactions: 54
My husband is a builder and in that trade it’s a term of endearment. In the pre-pandemic shopping days, we’d often bump into someone he knew in Asda and they’d be “fit like (how are you) ye bleep?” loudly
Theres a few close mates that get greeted as "alright bleep?". Its a great word. Passionate (and flexible) ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly what a bloody letdown. Just when we think Jack is getting telt, it’s just someone familiar with our work here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Just done an eye-watering bedtime grunk, only to be kind of disappointed with Terminator Squiggle. I’m in two minds. I think if I was going to call someone out publicly, I’d make a new, anonymous, account. That said, the fraus are never wrong! Also re the other threads, deadnaming, going too far... I dunno. I call Jack a bleep all the time, but that’s because she lies to people to gain attention and money. Calling someone a bleep for being gay or trans or changing their name? Nah. I’d say something every time. I hope that’s always clear to anyone lurking or new to the thread. duck knows what goes on in other threads, but we have lines that we don’t cross, we’re not homophobic or vindictive or misogynistic weirdos over here. I really hope that’s always clear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.