Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's retweeted the GQ video and then, for 'context' on the end of her thread about her interview with MR, Potatoes. Again. 🙄

It's not even relevant any more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
She’s sat on her phone fuming that we’re taking the piss out of her Face Off prison shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I’ll put my negative cards on the table. Nothing is going to happen. Her brand is now her mental health and anything negative is now trolling and as the article pointed out there is no regulation or right to reply so it’s her blue ticked word against nasty trolls.

Her trolling ordeal will then only further her career. I know all of this yet continue to be fascinated/jealous of her big shiny balls.

ETA - She’s put the podcast screenshot on Instagram too. Shameless.

View attachment 335242View attachment 335244View attachment 335245View attachment 335246View attachment 335247View attachment 335248View attachment 335250

View attachment 335253View attachment 335254

View attachment 335255View attachment 335256

View attachment 335258
Are those photos of her crappy house? Because it looks like a pretty damn beautiful house. Ugh. Just disgusting.

I have a 2 bedroom one bath house. Not as nice as hers. You know what? I absolutely love it and feel grateful for it every day. It’s so sad how she has cunningly manipulated so many worse off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Omg those trainers are a monstrosity, they make her look like Herman from the Munsters. Alan those gifs are super cursed. Not sure I'm going to sleep tonight. Mind you the thought of St Jack doing damage control like a muck spreader is also nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Omg those trainers are a monstrosity, they make her look like Herman from the Munsters. Alan those gifs are super cursed. Not sure I'm going to sleep tonight. Mind you the thought of St Jack doing damage control like a muck spreader is also nauseating.
But you keep giving me ideas 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She’s retweeting best buddy ol’ chum pal Marcus and adding bloody potatoes. View attachment 335340

I did not! 😂😂😂😂
"A good time to remind people of this"
You remind people every bleeping day love, write something new for the love of God (and by "new" I don't mean "another retelling of your former life as a hollow, howling husk, just with a few of the words rearranged").

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
On a bird???????
Only if worn with traaaaazers 🤣

There’s possibly some child’s/smol pixie version that precious Jackie’s teeny feets might fit, I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not 100% my trainer triangulation is correct tbh but I had fun trying.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Only if worn with traaaaazers 🤣

There’s possibly some child’s/smol pixie version that precious Jackie’s teeny feets might fit, I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not 100% my trainer triangulation is correct tbh but I had fun trying.
I often but men's shoes as I have wide feet and they are comfy. Have had many a compliment on my smart brouges. Boys shoes/ trainers tend to stop at a 51/2 and it is often difficult to get men's shoes below a 7 , leading to aggravating shopping trips with no longer SB.But I would place bets on Jack having small toddler sized feet. She is the manic pixie girl trope beloved of Winona Ryder films who shakes up the staid love interests life via the medium of performative chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.