Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, at least she’s not claiming her budget currently doesn’t stretch to lightbulbs.
She was dangerously close a few months back. Kept mentioning that she shot her food pics in the porch because of the free light!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I fear I am going to strike a negative note but it worries me that the squiggles won’t really rebel. Those who are in thrall to her will continue to be and will find many ways to justify their devotion (partly because they have tipped her and so don’t want to admit to themselves they have been had).

I also wonder if any papers will pick up on this. I just don’t think she has sufficient interest to the general public who probably mainly know her in connection with KH.

i would like to be wrong but I think her comeuppance is going to be delayed a while yet.

Reactions: 30
I so hope that the sit hits the fan and the truth is told about Monroe. She is a truly evil woman. She wouldn’t know a conscience if it walked up and said hello.

Reactions: 24
Ooft. Mrs G Fletcher wins Queen of the Castle and THAT MAN is on Graham Norton (looking quite dapper).
CFAE9780-5BE5-4677-ADF7-F2B9B6F74CCD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I fear I am going to strike a negative note but it worries me that the squiggles won’t really rebel. Those who are in thrall to her will continue to be and will find many ways to justify their devotion (partly because they have tipped her and so don’t want to admit to themselves they have been had).

I also wonder if any papers will pick up on this. I just don’t think she has sufficient interest to the general public who probably mainly know her in connection with KH.

i would like to be wrong but I think her comeuppance is going to be delayed a while yet.
Of course, it's a long running and extremely craftily built scam system IMO. The journalists writing about her only have a fraction of the followers she has. It's a good start though and the more people who are made aware of it the better!

Reactions: 30
I’ll put my negative cards on the table. Nothing is going to happen. Her brand is now her mental health and anything negative is now trolling and as the article pointed out there is no regulation or right to reply so it’s her blue ticked word against nasty trolls.

Her trolling ordeal will then only further her career. I know all of this yet continue to be fascinated/jealous of her big shiny balls.

ETA - She’s put the podcast screenshot on Instagram too. Shameless.

01EE5C0E-4A09-4BBA-A2F7-7EE41ACDCE3A.jpeg
1AC16810-5488-47FA-A4DD-4B75A78EA1DF.jpeg
B77CC98A-018A-4D2F-B5A2-B02B46A01C56.jpeg
EAF660D6-DA94-4AE5-A9BD-6AB1C1E3CACE.jpeg
87879DF0-9D64-4C10-9412-C7051A8BE634.jpeg
EF0389A0-352B-4263-A709-20E4CC4714CA.jpeg
B8EE5889-1343-4890-ADC8-FC9053F1F789.jpeg

73947EB5-FE6E-46C1-A88E-9AF9EC83C8EF.jpeg
95D46725-7045-462B-9D39-54472765B378.jpeg

F23F31CE-3FAA-437D-9F72-ED5DB84A8064.jpeg
438D01FE-80CB-4B3C-8DD6-EFAB8CD691C4.jpeg

E9D27194-1643-4CC7-96F3-B02CFBD4FAA2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
I gave up heating and lighting before I gave up my weekly block of butter.
Have I just been severely under-buttering my entire life? A whole block of butter a WEEK?! For one adult and one child? This is the hill on which I choose to die but that's too much bleeping butter. Surely if its for cooking it's more economical to get vegetable/sunflower oil?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’ll put my negative cards on the table. Nothing is going to happen. Her brand is now her mental health and anything negative is now trolling and as the article pointed out there is no regulation or right to reply so it’s her blue ticked word against nasty trolls.

Her trolling ordeal will then only further her career. I know all of this yet continue to be fascinated/jealous of her big shiny balls.

ETA - She’s put the podcast screenshot on Instagram too. Shameless.

View attachment 335242View attachment 335244View attachment 335245View attachment 335246View attachment 335247View attachment 335248View attachment 335250

View attachment 335253View attachment 335254

View attachment 335255View attachment 335256

View attachment 335258
Um... is that THE crappy bungalow?!? If so, that’s fancy as duck and there’s no way she can ever claim otherwise. Cheeky AF!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She looks like the Iron Giant from behind there. Perhaps a nod to Slopbot (which I highly doubt, she hates it probably). Thanks for the screenshot dear @Silver Linings.
FFD6C781-9FA6-4A9E-BC7F-2B531B51C588.jpeg
B33DCF9B-B1ED-4777-A225-FCCF13ED60AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh no! Jack has miraculously gained weight and the pixie hair appears to have morphed into a bouffant! What a difference a day makes! It’s almost like she photoshopped yesterday’s selfie 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Does trying not to be sick help?

ETA ignoring the horrors on the feet, I cannot cope with the different styles of font on that picture....

What do you do?

1. look at shoes?
2. look at the mirror?
3. Look at the pose?
4. Look at the shoes?
5. Look at the bowl?
6. look at the shoes?
7. Look at the shoes?

sack it, I need to be ill looking at that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
@Walkdengirl slopbot.com for all your maverick cookery needs.

Unfortunately, Slopbot has turned into Stropbot tonight. I was trying to fix something (it's only displaying about half of all the words I've put into it) but instead I've broken it, accidentally saved over the previous file and also uploaded the broken version to the site so if it's not working, that's why. I'm trying to fix it (properly this time) but with 'neurodiverse' Jack being the only incarnation that rapidly approaches terminal insufferability for me, I don't think I have enough cigarillos on hand to deal with this tonight.

There is however some good news: the winner of the Mission Inn Star Award from The Sloppies receives a golden Slopbot!

View attachment 335012
Slopbot reminds me of the robot from Logan’s run.
1607124754832.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I couldn't ignore the Slopbot problem so I kept working on it and I've managed to fix it, it's a Griftmas miracle! Praise (rinsed) beans 🙌

At the time of publishing, I counted seven 'thankyou's from Jack. That's seven bits of data she has contributed to tonight's new additions to the code. I have to assume at this point that she is issuing a challenge and is preparing to propagate waves of 'thankyou's until I roll over. I assure you that I will not run out of ideas any time soon babes xx
Vlad will make you Head of Tech.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Have I just been severely under-buttering my entire life? A whole block of butter a WEEK?! For one adult and one child? This is the hill on which I choose to die but that's too much bleeping butter. Surely if its for cooking it's more economical to get vegetable/sunflower oil?!
"No comment"

I buy lurpak in 1kg tubs. (I'll get my coat)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.