Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at that great big life saving Mediterranean arse!...said no-one ever. Wetting myself at the zoom in on those absolute wagons on her feet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Little bit tiddly as you may have realised with my last rant. But with the Scotsman article and all the talk of the squiggles’ uprising and Terminators:
Jack Monroe #115 Judgement Day: Rise of the Squiggles

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I’ll put my negative cards on the table. Nothing is going to happen. Her brand is now her mental health and anything negative is now trolling and as the article pointed out there is no regulation or right to reply so it’s her blue ticked word against nasty trolls.

Her trolling ordeal will then only further her career. I know all of this yet continue to be fascinated/jealous of her big shiny balls.

ETA - She’s put the podcast screenshot on Instagram too. Shameless.

View attachment 335242View attachment 335244View attachment 335245View attachment 335246View attachment 335247View attachment 335248View attachment 335250

View attachment 335253View attachment 335254

View attachment 335255View attachment 335256

View attachment 335258
I think those are pair of Nikes Zoom Double Stacked😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ll put my negative cards on the table. Nothing is going to happen. Her brand is now her mental health and anything negative is now trolling and as the article pointed out there is no regulation or right to reply so it’s her blue ticked word against nasty trolls.

Her trolling ordeal will then only further her career. I know all of this yet continue to be fascinated/jealous of her big shiny balls.

View attachment 335242View attachment 335244View attachment 335245View attachment 335246View attachment 335247View attachment 335248View attachment 335250

View attachment 335258
Very sadly agree

Reactions: 26
She looks like the Iron Giant from behind there. Perhaps a nod to Slopbot (which I highly doubt, she hates it probably). Thanks for the screenshot dear @Silver Linings.
I for one welcome our new robot overloads of the thread, @traumatised sideboard The Slopbot truly is the gift that keeps giving!

But omg @Pocahontas , The Iron Giant gives me the ~eye-wets~! Just want to echo your thanks to @Silver Linings for the screenshot(s), I just saw in real-time the editing process as more tweets, lols, and WTF’s came through. My poor reaction button!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
“My latest creation is peppermint, pigeon and date bannock. I downloaded it seductively after a dinosaur nap and Sali Hughes declared it the best ever.”

I am HOWLING. Gute Nacht Damen und Herren. Schlafen Sie gut.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

View attachment 335258
Not looking as scarily skeletal there is she...funny that. Suppose it’s her Mediterranean arse tho

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.