Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sighed and rolled her eyes all through that podcast and has not mentioned it since. Even when she said she was watching IAC she never mentioned her but anything to get her name associated with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I was watching "Naked Attraction" last night (I know. Sorry). And the penii made me think of the sausage surprise, or whatever the flump that dog's dinner she made was.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Catching up with tonight's twaddle. JM is absolutely rattled and on a charm offensive like never before. Terminator squiggle won't let this go and I'm ok with that. 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I couldn't ignore the Slopbot problem so I kept working on it and I've managed to fix it, it's a Griftmas miracle! Praise (rinsed) beans 🙌

At the time of publishing, I counted seven 'thankyou's from Jack. That's seven bits of data she has contributed to tonight's new additions to the code. I have to assume at this point that she is issuing a challenge and is preparing to propagate waves of 'thankyou's until I roll over. I assure you that I will not run out of ideas any time soon babes xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
At least the outfit Jack is currently wearing (Benevolent Monroe, doer of Good Things) has actually lead to some people being fed today. I'm happy if she adopts this persona for a bit.

We all know exactly why she's doing it of course deflectdeflectdeflect BUT Jack having to pretend to be a goody as clever journos sniff around....... is far more satisfactory than the alternative.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jack can’t just say “Gi is nice” can she? No, she has to post a pic with herself in it, to prove she knows Gi “personally”. Jack is proficient at the art of Self-Inserting.

• Sick
Reactions: 61
I'm like 20 pages behind so hope this isn't a weird time to come in but:

THE SLOPPIES ARE NOW LIVE
(At least I think, hope and pray they are anyway)

please tell me if it doesn't work

I've tried it on a laptop and an android smartphone and it seems to be working!

Winners will go up on Tattle, not sure of date yet but im thinking close submissions Tuesday 15th Dec & announce on thread Sunday 20th? (Taking feedback on this though, obviously we need to pick a specific time and then be about half an hour late as well, in true JM fashion)
bleeping. Hilarious.
Now, duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is such a thing as too many superlatives, Jack. Nobody is nice enough to warrant so many “really”s in a sentence. Certainly not some other kid-flogging influencer who you were completely indifferent to on her podcast and indeed, until this very moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Look at Louisa tweeting support for her friend. Crickets for Gi on Jack's feed wasn't it? Until she won....

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Terminator squig is blocked!
She is shocked!
I cry.
Scouse tribute on the right. If you know, you know!
Only Liverpool could get the arrest of their mayor trending with #chippytits 😂😂 made my day that has 😂😂😂 #scousetwittertakeover 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There is such a thing as too many superlatives, Jack. Nobody is nice enough to warrant so many “really”s in a sentence. Certainly not some other kid-flogging influencer who you were completely indifferent to on her podcast and indeed, until this very moment.
Totally. Her phrasing was so OTT in that tweet that its like ”you’re really good on camera mate, honestly”, but with the tables turned.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has Jack ever uttered a single tweet about Giovanna being on IAC until she won and could ride on her coattails for a bit of attention at 11pm?

Nah, thought not 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
The tv and film forum is incandescent with rage re "Gi" 's victory. Not a popular choice. But Jackie says she's so so lovely.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.