Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Creeps out from the shadows*
Bonjour, frauen. I have been a severe lurker for a few months. I was never a squiggle, but what I initially thought were Jack's causes are close to my heart (long time foodbank volunteer, first time to triangle opp) so I got drawn in to it all.
Somewhere along the line I stumbled on the magical Tattle, became thoroughly annoyed with Jackie and then I got involved in the shopping trolley debacle (I will say no more) trying to get Jack to Do The Right Thing.

I started a new job on the first day of March lockdown and I've missed the camaraderie of my old workplace. These threads, with all the terminology, myth, legend and frankly terrifying gif work, are giving me a little bit of it back that I can dip into on these sometimes very isolating days.

I don't have Twitter so I'm probably going to be on a permanent Grunka forever. You have my utter dependance, its all I can offer.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 117
I wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised if it wasn't Louisa but some sort of live-in carer for Jack.
Like a sober companion or something similar.
Therefore an 'Employee' and can be spoken to and about in any way Jack likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bonjour, frauen. I have been a severe lurker for a few months. I was never a squiggle, but what I initially thought were Jack's causes are close to my heart (long time foodbank volunteer, first time to triangle opp) so I got drawn in to it all.
Somewhere along the line I stumbled on the magical Tattle, became thoroughly annoyed with Jackie and then I got involved in the shopping trolley debacle (I will say no more) trying to get Jack to Do The Right Thing.

I started a new job on the first day of March lockdown and I've missed the camaraderie of my old workplace. These threads, with all the terminology, myth, legend and frankly terrifying gif work, are giving me a little bit of it back that I can dip into on these sometimes very isolating days.

I don't have Twitter so I'm probably going to be on a permanent Grunka forever. You have my utter dependance, its all I can offer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So weird looking back at thread #1 and the posts are only from march this year 7 or 8 months ago, the edinburgh trip feels so long ago it could have been late 2019! But actually its barely a couple months...😐

How does she fit so much grifting, tweeting & deleting, as well as rapid personality/image swapping,into such a small frame of time?!

I don’t know how she manages it because it’s exhausting to watch let alone live. The overwhelm of shittiness has the positive (for Jack) of making it difficult to explain just how awful she is? Most other people on Tattle seem to have a short list of offences, or at least repeat very similar instances of problematic behaviour. Jack is just constantly churning out new crap, I would struggle to explain her to anyone because I’d forget half of it and go off on tangents. If it were intentional, it would be clever

It’s Friday night, she should be happy with her ‘BB’ and still in the love bombing stage. Yet she’s on Twitter, coming out with awful things about BB just because she’s vile and wants to put her down. I understand the mixed feelings about Louisa but I think we can all agree that Jack’s treatment of her is unacceptable and very uncomfortable to witness

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So, who is this mystery incompetent who can't be trusted to feed nor clothe themselves without a carer to supervise? It can't be somebody who has a responsible job, as they clearly can't function above the level of a spoiled 12 year old.

(Yes I know who, really). She really needs to stop and list all the little 'jokes' that are made at her expense. And then look at the evidence dispassionately and analyse the content, meaning and implications - ask yourself 'Are these the words of somebody who loves me - or somebody who has utter contempt for me?'
It's a short, slippery slope towards emotional abuse. A short step to belittling to your face.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Welcome dear heart / shadowy frau! Love a Friday night unveil, If you want general chit chat that doesn’t go at 100 mph pls come visit us on the food and drink thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Vlad realising now he's retired he can make an account & be a full time tattler

Wonder which is deadlier: russian poisons or jacks anchoïade devilled eggs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
I see Louisa has deleted the location now which is good though it’s always weird when we get a reminder that they are reading here constantly 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Welcome to the cabal! Strongly recommend reading "jack for dummies" on first page of thread if you haven't already! Now get comfy and get ready for Jack's nightly twitter chaos

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I see Louisa has deleted the location now which is good though it’s always weird when we get a reminder that they are reading here constantly 👀
They’re probably on the F&D thread to boot, Louisa probably just wants chips and gravy (and a baby’s head pudding if that’s right?) like our @Alansbigplate, especially after a mega week at work. Instead she’s got to endure some sort of bushtucker trial whilst getting mugged off 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Louisa's USELESS, can't cook, can't iron, always busy with her high powered job!! Thank god she's got Jack to keep her in check!
Louisa may not be able to cook or iron, but she earns enough that she can afford to pay other people to do it 🤷‍♀️
Jack's obviously high from a fresh Ocado delivery!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
IF LOUISA IS READING PLS BLINK TWICE .... AND RUUUUUUUUN, RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Imagine though seriously locking down with an ex you want to make a go of it with or a potential new love and spending all the time either sleeping, bleeping up food, reading here or tweeting how tit they are at basic stuff.

• Haha
If anyone is after a very simple but delicious miso aubergine with cucumber pickle recipe, THAT MAN has a great one. We have it all the time in summer, when aubergines are in season. No butter or potato of any kind required.

• Heart
In an exciting twist of no-doubt computer related fuckwittery from Yours Truly, I decided to check out the Jack Twitter. My Twitter is in Spanish.
"Mostrar este hilo"? Don't mind if I do...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.