Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The overwhelm of shittiness has the positive (for Jack) of making it difficult to explain just how awful she is? Most other people on Tattle seem to have a short list of offences, or at least repeat very similar instances of problematic behaviour. Jack is just constantly churning out new crap, I would struggle to explain her to anyone because I’d forget half of it and go off on tangents. If it were intentional, it would be clever
Yes!! I never know where to start with all her bullshit because who can keep track of it all, certainly not Jack. The kickstarter debacle and patreon attempt are probably the easiest to explain to an outsider in terms of showing how problematic she is.

Reactions: 21
I know what a head. Its none of your business if someone does the modern equivalent of photocopying a recipe for a mate. Only the most petty person would object to this non commercial sharing.
She's posted a photo of someone else's recipe on bleedin' twitter ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I bought myself a one way ticket to Tizz Town and threw a strop at her agent about it.
Good for you, that was a real low point even for oor Jackie, I like a kebab with a moral compass.

Don't suppose they were that bothered, though, were they? No one seems to be interested in her shady ways as long she can make them money...

Reactions: 18
I'm a thread 1 Frau 👋🏽
I'm a thread one Frau too, always on the Grunka though. Sali Hughes Freaky Friday brought me to Tattle, I have had my suspicions about our Jackie for quite a long time, a lot of things didn't add up always some dramarama munchausan vibe going on. Don't think there was a thread for her when I first looked, but it didn't take long for that to change 🤣🤣 keep up the good work Fraus you really make me laugh or should I say hoot ps was the pigman JM ??

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Good for you, that was a real low point even for oor Jackie, I like a kebab with a moral compass.

Don't suppose they were that bothered, though, were they? No one seems to be interested in her shady ways as long she can make them money...
If I recall correctly, the money being returned was None of Our Business so who even knows

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jack trying to crack she was up working all night long and didn't once send or like a Tweet, come on Jack...everyone knows you better than that. I wonder if she gets even a tiny pang of guilt when she comes off with such a massive lie. Lazy cretin hasn't done a hands turn in months if not years. As for the head of channel 4 news I wonder how she felt about the lady who donated £20 from her winter heating allowance to Jack, who would never in a million years have sent it back if it wasn't for us knowing about it

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Was it Jack who posted something along the lines of 'you can't steal a recipe' or did I dream that?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.