Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20201106_223157_9~3.jpg

Oh blimey, Mom's got right up inside her niche... Twice in one article (this week's Closer mag).... first the skins, then the fishy fingers!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
We know Jack reads here.
Others must as well.
Come on Nigella, Jay, Matt and all you other people involved in the food industry and see this utter cuntery of YOUR Colleague.
Someone who claims you all as 'friends'.
Send us AND her a sign. You know the language used on these threads.
You all know just a couple of words on Twitter or Insta will drop the clue.
Then perhaps Jack will drop the pretence and stop taking money from those who can ill afford it.
Stop telling people they can afford food while she cheats.
You are all complicit with your silence.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Jack trying to crack she was up working all night long and didn't once send or like a Tweet, come on Jack...everyone knows you better than that. I wonder if she gets even a tiny pang of guilt when she comes off with such a massive lie. Lazy cretin hasn't done a hands turn in months if not years. As for the head of channel 4 news I wonder how she felt about the lady who donated £20 from her winter heating allowance to Jack, who would never in a million years have sent it back if it wasn't for us knowing about it
Perhaps between looking for her pussy (cat) she was working on another pussies needs?!( All night)

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion #101 Lockdown lover from London - She's BACK, but still shite at everything

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks expensive in there Jack, maybe best save Louisa's your money for butter.
Fishing for freebies as these bloggers and influencers tend to do. Grifted or *gifted* 😡 What a life!

I wonder if they supply any local muddy puddles?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Whatever the thread name will be, I can see a few Room 101 moments coming.
Louisa, don't say you have not been warned.

O/T what shall we wear when the Coven gets a BAFTA comedy award? Will we all be able to attend, social distancing and everything? Massive bubble? Or will Poca just represent us?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just for info louisa as I know you read here, after I heard about you hiding 'that man's' books and giggling about it, wherever I go I look for Jack's to try and do the same.

However I'm happy to report that I have never found any of Jack's books in any major retailer so haven't had the pleasure of doing this yet, this tells me that the owners of the shops have a reasonable team of buyers.

Would jack give me a refund please as in a moment of madness I bought one of her books and cannot in all concience donate it to a charity shop, I can't risk anyone else attempting peach curry and wasting money on inedible slop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Whatever the thread name will be, I can see a few Room 101 moments coming.
Louisa, don't say you have not been warned.

O/T what shall we wear when the Coven gets a BAFTA comedy award? Will we all be able to attend, social distancing and everything? Massive bubble? Or will Poca just represent us?
This is my costume:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Miso aubergine (soft) plus mash (soft) plus soft-boiled egg (SOFT). Nothing like a comforting bowl of indistinguishable murky slop for comfort in these dark times. It's like she doesn't want to put any effort into digesting her food at all, in fact this one looks like it comes handily pre-digested.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.