Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr MIB says: Never had an orgasm? Don't worry, my dear. A good sneeze is (something like) eight times as satisfying. Now duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she’s been back for one day and had her life added into Jack’s twitter that she treats like a whatsapp group chat. She’s been told she can’t cook or iron and should be paying for the privilege of Jack’s tutelage (😏), and then will go into work with her colleagues (Krish, mate) knowing all of this.

I don’t like commenting on this kind of stuff but it’s super uncomfortable and messed up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
So what have we learned about Louisa so far from Jack's tweets.

She can't cook

She can't iron

Do keep going Jack .....nice to see you value her.

Wonder what other dismissive comments there are to come.

Oh and Jaxk, calling for your cat is NOT work you ninny.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
And it seems she can't iron either given the comment about liking clothes which are intact.
Louisa's USELESS, can't cook, can't iron, always busy with her high powered job!! Thank god she's got Jack to keep her in check!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If L cooking is worse than hers... Well I guess there no hope for them. Might as well order in. I think!

Reactions: 27
So weird looking back at thread #1 and the posts are only from march this year 7 or 8 months ago, the edinburgh trip feels so long ago it could have been late 2019! But actually its barely a couple months...😐

How does she fit so much grifting, tweeting & deleting, as well as rapid personality/image swapping,into such a small frame of time?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I can’t wait to to try this on Monday!

“Hi Lieutenant van Beuren, it’s Lenny here. I know I was supposed to be on shift six hours ago but the thing is...well I was desperate for some attention last night. I saw there were lots of lost doggos and cattos on social media and they were getting loads of attention and I had to have a bit of it. And then I stayed up all night in case anyone mentioned my name on Twitter so I could pretend I was was shouting “come to mama, Cooper” into the cold, dark night at 20-minute intervals. Well then I had to sleep didn’t I and I couldn’t be hooped setting an alarm for a pre-arranged work thing I had arranged myself.

What? No, of course I haven’t been drinking! I don’t see what the problem is, I can catch baddos tomorrow! Are you not familiar with my body of work Lieutenant?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

So, who is this mystery incompetent who can't be trusted to feed nor clothe themselves without a carer to supervise? It can't be somebody who has a responsible job, as they clearly can't function above the level of a spoiled 12 year old.

(Yes I know who, really). She really needs to stop and list all the little 'jokes' that are made at her expense. And then look at the evidence dispassionately and analyse the content, meaning and implications - ask yourself 'Are these the words of somebody who loves me - or somebody who has utter contempt for me?'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I know what a head. Its none of your business if someone does the modern equivalent of photocopying a recipe for a mate. Only the most petty person would object to this non commercial sharing.
Particularly when she did that to someone else last night (but to a much larger following without even asking them if it was okay).

I regret betting that BB would last 2 weeks. At this rate she’ll be lucky to get a full weekend with a bubble buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Tonight's complete infantilising of Louisa has really been something to behold, huh? How *did* she manage before Jack, one wonders.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Does someone want to explain to her than naps tend to be for like an hour or 2 not the equivalent of a full night's sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Particularly when she did that to someone else last night (but to a much larger following without even asking them if it was okay).
Not only did she do the same thing, but she made sure that she made some money out of it by creating an aff link.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.