Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although there's still several bike rides and walks from last week on there, surely it can't be that hard to just have a private account!
It's kind of weird and slightly awkward when you find out your friends disliked/bleeping hated your ex, must be even stranger when it hits you 1000's of others think she is a grade A bleep too.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I laugh my tits off when Cowardy Cowardy Custard deletes a tweet that doesn't go her way, and it's screenshot on here.

Watch out Bubble Buddy! Everything you say has the potential to be recycled as a Jackie Original by Jack Monroe for Jack in conjunction with Bootstrapcook © tweet opinion!

Just to say, you are all on top form this evening and I've hooted up more lungs than I ever thought possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
is monster munch a euphemism for unruly labia?
I had a similar thought about Monster Munch and unruly labia.
But it was more along Priscilla Queen of The Desert Lines.
You know the one who can do extraordinary things with Ping Pong balls?
Like that but that special Palmas clapping that Flamenco dancers do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
DB7C8DA8-B0EF-44C7-A6A3-0D4AFA20326F.jpeg

How many days ago was it that she couldn’t afford butter? 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I had a similar thought about Monster Munch and unruly labia.
But it was more along Priscilla Queen of The Desert Lines.
You know the one who can do extraordinary things with Ping Pong balls?
Like that but that special Palmas clapping that Flamenco dancers do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Apart from not being able to afford butter, she has admitted that she, a half Northern Irish person, who hasn't come across a stereotype she didn't embrace, just failed to teach someone how to cook a jacket bleeping spud.
Get fucked you pointless minge.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
How do you manage to duck up a baked potato Jack??
Jack has been practicing for years, she has an honorary degree in slopology dontcha know?

No, when you have a toothache you have a Twitter meltdown, wear a teething necklace, put on bright red lipstick, facetune your photos a lot, compare yourself to people with cancer, and promise a series of ouchy mouty recipes that never appears. HTH.
are the ouchy mouth recipes on the list?🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Gosh, the snide remarks about Louisa 'BB' didn't take long to start up again, did they? Surely if you'd managed to lure your victim/sugarmummy lover back, you'd at least attempt not to be an utter witch about them. I don't even like Louisa, I think she's stupid, but it shows what Jack is really like to be with - not nice!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Yes!! I never know where to start with all her bullshit because who can keep track of it all, certainly not Jack. The kickstarter debacle and patreon attempt are probably the easiest to explain to an outsider in terms of showing how problematic she is.
Don’t forget David Cameron that was a serious low

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sneaking in to a fast moving thread to say congratulations to all on the hundredth thread, the recap, the receipts, the Jimmy Nail title and the constant gifs from @Alansbigplate x Love you all

now just petrified to work out how come a thread has filled in 24 hours, and note that Louisa’s back. Are these things connected?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sneaking in to a fast moving thread to say congratulations to all on the hundredth thread, the recap, the receipts, the Jimmy Nail title and the constant gifs from @Alansbigplate x Love you all

now just petrified to work out how come a thread has filled in 24 hours, and note that Louisa’s back. Are these things connected?
Absolutely x

Too short. Absoluteleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What a passive aggressive, narcissistic, patronizing bleep she is. Louisa you are a bloody fool, Cack will never change.
She seems to be one of *those* partners who criticise simple things being attempted, insists showing how it’s done and holding this apparent superior knowledge over the other as some weird small victory, forever. - FUN. No sympathy for the c4 exec though, she surely must be reasonably intelligent to hold such a position so can’t hide behind ignorance or just plain stupidity at not running away from the lying, manipulate fraudster when she had the chance.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.