Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 302012
Oh blimey, Mom's got right up inside her niche... Twice in one article (this week's Closer mag).... first the skins, then the fishy fingers!!!
As a sandal wearing hummus eating vegan, there aren’t many plant foods I won’t try, but the very idea of banana skin curry makes me queasy. Which co-incidentally is a side effect that could come from eating banana skins sprayed with massive amounts of antifungal chemicals used during transport. Saves me the hassle of cooking the slop at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Whatever the thread name will be, I can see a few Room 101 moments coming.
Louisa, don't say you have not been warned.

O/T what shall we wear when the Coven gets a BAFTA comedy award? Will we all be able to attend, social distancing and everything? Massive bubble? Or will Poca just represent us?
All for one and one for all! We’d all go! (I’m Winona in this gif and Alan is David Harbour. Silver is Matthew Modine.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Shouldn’t Louisa be a bit too busy with the NEWS for all this? - I can’t believe the head of news and current affairs for C4 is holed up in a bungalow in Southend with a dodgy internet connection, in the middle of a pandemic and presidential election, pickling radishes.

in other news - handclap for Vlad!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
A bit late for a thread title but #101 Run Bubble Buddy, run! Please take poor, dear, Cooper with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Geoffrey Palmer sadly died today, a fine actor. One of his most successful roles was in Butterflies. One for the more mature fraus but I think JM has a similar love of cooking and ability in that department as Ria!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
“Did you find out where he went?” Wtf, he’s a cat! She’s already proclaimed he let himself in through the front door, I think it would be a bit much to expect he regaled her with tales of his adventures too 😂

Mind you, Mufasa could talk...🤔
Cooper, coming out from the triangulated John Lewis curtains that turn back time...

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I see Louisa has deleted the location now which is good though it’s always weird when we get a reminder that they are reading here constantly 👀
Although there's still several bike rides and walks from last week on there, surely it can't be that hard to just have a private account!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.