Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
The pictures last night, the video of skye in the lake and then the video today is all damage control.

He’s being told what to do by his PR people… whether he has his own or it is linked with City I don’t know. Everyone looks bad here (including the club) so throw the dog in and show your having some quiet time away relaxing after international break in a united front.

That is PR 101 and though not very convincing to us as we’re all insane, to most people that just follow him cause he’s a footballer it’s like ‘oh how sweet’

Poor Skye just a pawn in their game.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Miffy29

VIP Member
Morning guys, was there last night. Husband kept zooming in on Jack for me cos we were up in the Gods 🙈 missed the 2nd goal cos I was in the loo, almost missed the 3rd cos for the 4th time yesterday someone asked me to take their pic on the way back from the loo except this one was pissed🙈

Anyway was in TGI before and there was a woman in there with a Grealish shirt and bright red crocs on. Please say she was one of us 👋❤

• Haha
  • Heart

leapfrog

VIP Member
I’ve done well the last couple of days, tried to just read here every now and then.
Still have a knot in my stomach.
Fortunately I haven’t seen his pics as I unfollowed him on insta, as it made me too sad.
Hope everyone’s ok.
Going to have to consider my answers for the biscuit poll, I can’t take this lightly, it’s serious stuff 😀

• Heart
  • Sad

jumpmoon

VIP Member
You know how when you glue a bit of wood in wood tech, you put it in a clamp and then you remove the clamp but the wood stays together? We are the wood and Tattle is the glue and Jack Grealish is simply the clamp.

How is this my 1,000th post? Can’t believe I’ve chatted so much shite on here (mostly) about this flagrant hussy and then celebrate with a woodcraft metaphor.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

ruby1080

VIP Member
At least they’re not playing mummies and daddies with a human baby.

THIS IS NOT A SOLUTION SASHA

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
ok first of all i’m so sorry if i’ve missed any of you out pls just like this and i’ll shit myslef and be like omfg it’s not intentional these were all done when i was completely off my head and i’m sorry if you don’t like urs 99% of them are completely random my babies no hate x i’ll probably go for a slash and be like aw they should of been this or stn.

these are also not based off looks just my random descriptions like personality n that love u all kk bye x

also ur welcome for no one getting kyle walker u muppets

@jumpmoon
DCL!
View attachment 1609841

looks like he loves a bit of gardening and wears pearl necklaces and checks his horror scope and i also imagine you to have curly brown hair so it’s just perfect are you sure you’re not him ?? xxx

@Violetroselily
kante!
View attachment 1609846
always there for everyone, gives out blankets on road trips and always has a hug ready 🥰🥰 love u sm mummy ur my fav person u little cutie and u also def drive a mini cooper too

@wonderstruck25
Mahrez!
View attachment 1609847
i want you to cook me pasta and feed me all up with your cool multi coloured food and animal shaped food pls come and pick me up with ready meals, also def wears mittens and has a silky touch

@Popsock123

View attachment 1609850
does the scuba diver dance at the chrsitmas party after too many bevvys and never lives it down, especially since everyone thought she’s not a drinker

@BeauJD
kdb!
View attachment 1609849
would defo pick me up and take me for a maccies happy meal after a long day, i don’t think you cry when you cum don’t worry my baby

@Gizmo24
cancelo!
View attachment 1609848
defo has ded posh biscuits in her cupboard- defo volleys all her rubbish in the bin and has a drawer in her fridge full of them green health juice shots.

@cornflower
ronny dielga
View attachment 1609852
gets her massive batty out at any opportunity, flaps out for the boys, would go home and wank about how she got her bum out in public

@Kakan
zlatan!
View attachment 1609851

yes queen slay it pls bicycle kick me round the head love u so much our swedish queen i love ur stories about sweden sm

@Starttheline
pep!
View attachment 1609886
knows what she wants an bloody gets it, im also convinced your job is a epl team manager and that’s why you will not tell us and you wear proper high brand cashmere jumpers on hot days

@Gattle09
hernán crespo
View attachment 1609853
to quote him: “
When I was young I had orgies with many women”
MASSIVE DILF YES QUEEN

@cobette
ginny!
View attachment 1609891
have decided you are secretly john mcginn meatball and you’ve been hiding it from us and you defo use the snapchat face filters that give you a beard in your free time and go all out at work parties and everyone looks forward to your christmas outfit every year

@madamchristmas
romario
View attachment 1609897
quote: “there’s nothing i like more than football… except for sex” fits ur aesthetic perfectly my queen

@Shoequeen91
roy keane
View attachment 1609856
bloody love to humble grealish yes girl put him down slay slay slay

@Delia Smith
jamie redknapp
View attachment 1609855
i want you to mummy me and guide me through the world and tell me stories about your club experiences and cut my hair, mummy?! and you’d give me a proper sexy step dad who has one of them hot water taps and jo malone (?) candles.

@StephenTJackson
the west ham team x
View attachment 1609899
does any more need to be said? u are my idol i want you mentioned in my funeral speech and you are the only one to back up my taste in men x

@ruby1080
paolo di canio
View attachment 1609901
bloody controversial with her tracksuits, maybe not quite as controversial as this fookin guy but point still stands love u rubae and love you again but in yellow

@blubberbubber
tom brady
View attachment 1609858
yes you little ameircan defo have an arm like this kid to tickle bums with, i rlly made myself laugh with this one it’s so clever cos he’s still a footy player

@mimimithis
saka
View attachment 1609862
yes my little triple science teacher, eats biology books for tea and makes a proper decent roast i recon

@333149O
eden hazard
View attachment 1609857
“Yaya Toure admits he’s amazed at how Eden Hazard uses his ‘big bum’ to wiggle his way out of danger” i love u my queen can’t wait for cocktails x

@VC10
rooney
View attachment 1609861
“he had sex with a 48-year-old grandmother in a rubber catsuit and a mother-of-six dressed as a cowgirl.” describes one of your nights perfectly

@gohdkakdbdj
gazza x
View attachment 1609906
“He allegedly once took an ostrich to training” you must live a crazy life i want to follow u around with a go pro

@LurkingAnnie
conor coady
View attachment 1609863
you little wool x

@lozzajb
BERNADOOOO
View attachment 1609909
you are so cute but also proper spicy and loves a little wiggle in communal showers to show off what’s between ur legs, bet you have chocolate penis’ in your desk drawer left over from a secret santa.

@leapfrog
jermain defoe
View attachment 1609864

you are so cute if i had the label of my knickers sticking out in public you woukd come over to tell me and i’d fall in love with you and pretend you were the girl in my books and live out a fantasy where i. meet you in a coffee shop every morning

@rasperryripple
aguero
View attachment 1609911
you are queen you are a legend you have slayed every slay give me a high five you are the goat and could single handidly stop the whole of manchester’s train line just by strutting through the station

@D.W's Library Card
balotelli
View attachment 1609865
“ lives a crazy lifeFrom setting off fireworks in his bathroom to throwing darts at youth team players”, you are v mysterious in my eyes i will have to follow you around too

@Just Drive
ruben dias
View attachment 1609866

i imagine you to have your cereal in those plastic box things and your house to have a lovely white wood kitchen and be absolutely spotlessly clean so you are ruben dias

@unofficialtea
KOSTAS
View attachment 1609867
GREEEEK SCOUSERRRR. pls come for a night out with me and a boogie in town in the early mornings of sunday i think i fancy you and i am so intrigued by you

@applecrumble7
lingard
View attachment 1609870
would be proper down for a kareoke car drive when it’s dark out and even put her window when when she feels proper frisky, defo also indulges/indulged in dogging in tk max car parks

@WylieWyles
messi
View attachment 1609921
massive horse dog 1 bby love u and ur crazy stories about orgys u light up my world

@CheekyVimto99
neymar
View attachment 1609845
you were def that girl who had a selection of victoria secret sprays for PE and would be a slay in gymnastics so you are neymar as i imagine him to be strangely flexible but you also def have good music taste and cool necklaces and used to set trends for haircuts in school

@strawberrysunshine_x
hector
View attachment 1609869
i really imagine you go be a harry styled fan so i’ve gone for hector bellerin as he is footballs harry styles 🫶🏻

@Jen667
rammers
View attachment 1609868
bet you’d proper throw yourself about between two poles for a bit of attention from arteta, but same queen same x
Omg I am howling and someone else across from me is too and now I'm convinced there's a Tattler on my flight.

ILYSM you are the funniest sweetest little cherub.

• Heart
  • Haha

333149O

VIP Member
no one rage quit please I don’t have it in me to lose JG and any of my minions at the same time xxx thanks xx

• Heart
  • Haha

gohdkakdbdj

He's recently engaged the services of Clintons solicitors who also deal with 'reputation management'
Quietly cackling at the poor sucker for yet another firm who has been tasked with googling his name and found this thread comparing him to a dog, polling for fave biscuits and discussing allotment drama 🤣🤣

• Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Afternoon ladies. I am hanging out my arse.

The game was good… atmosphere was a bit dead for the majority.
Poor Stones!bae clutching his arse and falling down was so awful😞
I called flipper…. Flipper to my sil and I had to pretend that it was an accident.
I missed the Germany penalty cause I was eating a pie and downing a rose, but there was a (VERY LOUD AND VOCAL) bird behind me who had some choice word for Slabbers that made me sad for him.
Mason Mount has been renamed buzz lightyear in my circles.
I fancy Luke Shaw.
Was glad to see Hendo get to play.
That last Germany goal was my thirteenth reason.

On to today I feel violently sick at the way that lawyer is talking to that girl in the trail, I know it’s her job but it’s so icky.

• Haha
  • Heart