• Aldi Half Coated Cookie

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Fig.. Rolls..

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • NICE biscuits

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread title thanks to @spilldatea and the greatly timed millionaire question while Jack is firmly in the doghouse with us all right now.

EC9F21FB-6CD4-46DE-8628-4D5D4538B237.jpeg

it has been the week of all weeks in terms of depressing and the never ending sordid tales of Abe but we're still here, tits out and we're ready for a biscuit poll.

slight recap:

- JG got brought up in the M*ndy trial and made all our stomachs drop and vagines turn momentarily/permanently inside out.
- seen learning BSL, slight cute points earned but nothing groundbreaking.
- had a few minutes on the pitch but earned himself a second yellow which resulted in him being suspended tonight @ Wembley against Germany (silly prick).
- looked fit in the new kit.

not much else to report except our disgust and inner battle with morals. so. onto the biscuits. (this is my first thread so play Adele - Go Easy On Me) THANK YOU.

1. starting strong we have the chocolate hobnob, can dip to your hearts content, will very rarely crumble into your brew. only downside gets a bit mashy in your teeth if you're a fat cow like me and eat too many.

4f16c532-3908-4de0-a73e-e62982fa3f47_1630310075.jpeg

2. we have the smoother and less intimidating cousin of the chocolate hobnob, chocolate digestive. a good all rounder and nice to pull out with the brews if your mate comes round to rant about her cheating bf.
chocolate-digestives-taste-test-good-housekeeping.jpg

3. one of my personal favourites, the custard cream. can eat it as is or split it in two to lick the cream out of the middle (oi oi). also a good dipper and rarely disintegrates if you find yourself staring at a photo of JG for too long you're likely to still pull it back out in one piece.
p0c8y0r5.jpg

4. number 4 we have the bourbon biscuit, very reminiscent of being in school or nursery having them with your dinner/glass of milk. does what it says on the tin just your classic choccy biccy, 8/10 on the dipping stability.

e3616eab2e26ab6061ecab05dc60fdb5325b59b1.jpg

5. controversial one but a couple of mentions, the party ring. a classic I will say but also very artificial tasting in my humble opinion. dunno if these would go well with a brew. more considered - you guessed it, a party biscuit to many but too many mentions to leave out.
party-ring-biscuits_resize.jpg

6. next up we have the humble and unoffending plain digestive. a staple in anyone's home and an all rounder. not much to say on this guy, speaks for himself. multitalented though as serves as a good cheesecake base smashed to bits. bit temperamental on the dipping scale, could lose half of him quite easily.

best-digestive-biscuit-1596539182.jpg

7. now we have the NICE biscuit. pronounced nice or niece depending on your personal pref. a sugary bae, little bit tarty but who doesn't love a tart? I know we all do! awful dipper, will likely lose this spineless slut.
6c891cbb8227ae509587ae7cfcbef43cf43c9b14.jpg

8. the KDB of the biscuit world, albeit a little bit spicier. the ginger nut/snap. more of an autumn/winter biccy in my eyes but also fine for any time of year. good dipper, if you're into that sort of flavour clash. chonky boi.
Arnott's_Ginger_Nut_04.jpg

9. Aldi (there are other brands available) half coated cookies, or any cookie for that matter. if you're a cookie lover at heart, bish this one is for you.
idk if these are the exact ones but ya girl is trying.

4088600217062_0.jpg

10. sorry to do this, fig rolls. now, if you are a massive weirdo like @Violetroselily. get your votes in for a figgy fun time.

41YJaEOLM0L.jpg

ok thanks for partaking in my first thread, I hope this was a hoot.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I forgot the fuckin NICE biscuit in the poll, stuck it on the end now soz lads

• Haha
Reactions: 2
thread title thanks to @spilldatea and the greatly timed millionaire question while Jack is firmly in the doghouse with us all right now.

View attachment 1606151

it has been the week of all weeks in terms of depressing and the never ending sordid tales of Abe but we're still here, tits out and we're ready for a biscuit poll.

slight recap:

- JG got brought up in the M*ndy trial and made all our stomachs drop and vagines turn momentarily/permanently inside out.
- had a few minutes on the pitch but earned himself a second yellow which resulted in him being suspended tonight @ Wembley against Germany (silly prick).

not much else to report except our disgust and inner battle with morals. so. onto the biscuits. (this is my first thread so play Adele - Go Easy On Me) THANK YOU.

1. starting strong we have the chocolate hobnob, can dip to your hearts content, will very rarely crumble into your brew. only downside gets a bit mashy in your teeth if you're a fat cow like me and eat too many.

View attachment 1606173

2. we have the smoother and less intimidating cousin of the chocolate hobnob, chocolate digestive. a good all rounder and nice to pull out with the brews if your mate comes round to rant about her cheating bf.
View attachment 1606177

3. one of my personal favourites, the custard cream. can eat it as is or split it in two to lick the cream out of the middle (oi oi). also a good dipper and rarely disintegrates if you find yourself staring at a photo of JG for too long you're likely to still pull it back out in one piece.
View attachment 1606181

4. number 4 we have the bourbon biscuit, very reminiscent of being in school or nursery having them with your dinner/glass of milk. does what it says on the tin just your classic choccy biccy, 8/10 on the dipping stability.

View attachment 1606190

5. controversial one but a couple of mentions, the party ring. a classic I will say but also very artificial tasting in my humble opinion. dunno if these would go well with a brew. more considered - you guessed it, a party biscuit to many but too many mentions to leave out.
View attachment 1606193

6. next up we have the humble and unoffending plain digestive. a staple in anyone's home and an all rounder. not much to say on this guy, speaks for himself. multitalented though as serves as a good cheesecake base smashed to bits. bit temperamental on the dipping scale, could lose half of him quite easily.

View attachment 1606202

7. now we have the NICE biscuit. pronounced nice or niece depending on your personal pref. a sugary bae, little bit tarty but who doesn't love a tart? I know we all do! awful dipper, will likely lose this spineless slut.
View attachment 1606206

8. the KDB of the biscuit world, albeit a little bit spicier. the ginger nut/snap. more of an autumn/winter biccy in my eyes but also fine for any time of year. good dipper, if you're into that sort of flavour clash. chonky boi.
View attachment 1606212

9. Aldi (there are other brands available) half coated cookies, or any cookie for that matter. if you're a cookie lover at heart, bish this one is for you.

View attachment 1606220

10. sorry to do this, fig rolls. now, if you are a massive weirdo like @Violetroselily. get your votes in for a figgy fun time.

View attachment 1606221

The KDB biscuits of the world 😂💀

Thank you for the thread!!❤❤

Went for chocy hobnobs and party rings!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really like the chavvy pink wafers that are always the last to be eaten in a biscuit selection box. And I like the orange cream in Roses. I should hire myself out at Christmas to eat all the tit nobody else wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1606151

slight recap:

View attachment 1606173

View attachment 1606177

View attachment 1606181

View attachment 1606190

View attachment 1606193

View attachment 1606202

View attachment 1606206

View attachment 1606212

View attachment 1606220

View attachment 1606221

Thanks for the thread and the fabulous recap and poll.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just read the end of the statements from the Mendy trial and I may be reading it wrong but it’s sort of making it out like they were using JG’s name to get girls to go to the party… or at least the girl that’s being questioned.

I wonder how he feels about that… he’s no saint obviously but to find out people he thought he could trust are using his name to lure girls in must send him sick.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Trial adjourned for the day. Not really sure why he's been mentioned so much today, seems to be unrelated to what happened

I just read the end of the statements from the Mendy trial and I may be reading it wrong but it’s sort of making it out like they were using JG’s name to get girls to go to the party… or at least the girl that’s being questioned.
Thats exactly what I thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m just having these bad boys with a mint tea. Maybe proper tea would be better but they are still fit.
5F528837-A2FC-455C-9763-454CB68F18A5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I changed my avatar so now you can all call me God. 😂 So suppose we all gonna wear wintercrocks at the Christmas party?

Skärmavbild 2022-09-26 kl. 15.18.53.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I wonder how he feels about that… he’s no saint obviously but to find out people he thought he could trust are using his name to lure girls in must send him sick.
Was just about to say this.

Cross examination seems to be implying that if she was excited to go to a party because Jack was there that somehow means she consented to sex with anyone there. It's bullshit victim blaming.

If I was Jack I'd be livid about my name being dragged into it in this way. It doesn't sounds like the discussions about him today have been anything to do with his actual actions (obviously I'm glad there's no more revelations today but that's going to be his name in the papers again in connection with it as if he's complicit which hopefully and as far as we know he wasn't).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
talking about usernames before, I signed up also just to see pictures, no intention to post. and here I am now, making polls about fuckin biscuits with people who I consider mates. life is mad hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder why Walker not mentioned? I thought he was also present? Maybe he ducked out.

Reactions: 3
only took me 78 threads to get my first title and i stole it from a game show 🤣🤣😔😔😔😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1606151

slight recap:

View attachment 1606173

View attachment 1606177

View attachment 1606181

View attachment 1606190

View attachment 1606193

View attachment 1606202

View attachment 1606206

View attachment 1606212

View attachment 1606220

View attachment 1606221

I was whingeing about my dilemma earlier about fancying a bloke with questionable morals and yet I somehow have found an even bigger dilemma? I don’t know what my favourite feckin biscuit is?! I said choc hobnob the other day but now that there’s a whole list in front of me, I’m baffled (and starving). Thanks for distracting my brain while I sit and think about this for the next few hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.