Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Motherland. The voicemail Julia left for Garry was excruciating. Her RLF was also the most annoying twit, such an accurate portrayal of some RLFs.
It was soooo excruciating 😬 I love it and can watch it over and over. He is such a twit and I’m not calling my RLF a twit because he really isn’t but I have been know to tell him he is Paul while we are watching it as he has reminded me of him a couple of times 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Onwards and upwards bab @2busyshopping34 I know it feels tit, but you will get through it. Hope they give you some support?
yeah there’s aftercare and i’m still doing my physio with them but don’t even know if i wanna keep playing when my knees better 🙁 i’ll prob end up in some mid table championship team but don’t think my hearts in it, just upset with myself tbh

how are you today my ángel? ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
i am okay my little baba i knew it was coming anyway, how was your flight?
It was okay, was near the loos so v. busy.

yeah there’s aftercare and i’m still doing my physio with them but don’t even know if i wanna keep playing when my knees better 🙁 i’ll prob end up in some mid table championship team but don’t think my hearts in it, just upset with myself tbh

how are you today my ángel? ❤
You might feel differently once you're fully better, it's been such a long road and so many setbacks I totally get why you're feeling like that. Don't be upset with yourself, there's nothing you can control. head dropping this on you when you're not even at home x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
did u watch any cool movies?

nah they’ve arranged a meeting with me so they’ve not dropped a bomb whilst i’m away thankfully, but i know it’s about that cos we’ve talked about it and decided it’s the best way to go from here
No movies, was reading a Mason fic for my sins. Characters in it make you look like a librarian.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m like so sick, think I’ve caught a chill or something and when I ✨finally✨ go home from work I want to snuggle down with a fic (lol who have I become) 🥸 Are there any new good ones? Or someone who has a reminder of old ones? don’t have to be JG but also not Harold Kane and Garage you know 😂 Also a little ashamed that you read a big neck fic @cobette

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.