Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon Sash knew months ago about the dodgy party. She loves him and her first serious boyfriend since 16. Love is blind.Their lives and families are intertwined. It will be after world Cup they split up or not at all if he is picked for team. Gareth likes lads in steady or seemingly steady relationships

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From what I have read, I’d guess that they’re attempting to portray her as an unreliable witness as they’re picking out potential inconsistencies in her statements (I.e. over whether she had any sexual contact with Jack). The idea being that if they can show inconsistencies about what she has said in relation to one thing, then how can the jury be sure everything she says about another thing is true? (I don’t have an opinion on this either way and I don’t think anyone can really unless you’re actually presented with all of the evidence in court, court reporters can be very selective with what they report). It’s not about him, it’s about how this particular example of evidence can build the defence’s case and help them to sow seeds of doubt.
Yes exactly this.

Reactions: 4
JS being injured when he’s been playing so well for city recently and been getting loads of minutes - the week of the bleeping derby no less - is the icing on the cake of a tit show week.

to top it off i’ve just found out mortgage lenders are stopping accepting new clients because of this whole uncertainty with the economy and the £ falling to its knees faster than @cobette would fall to her knees for our boy JS 😭😭😭 my conveyancer now has to check my whole chain of my house purchase/sale to see if it will all fall apart when i’m weeks away from completion and spent a fortune. I COULD SCREAM MY HOUSE DOWN.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve done well the last couple of days, tried to just read here every now and then.
Still have a knot in my stomach.
Fortunately I haven’t seen his pics as I unfollowed him on insta, as it made me too sad.
Hope everyone’s ok.
Going to have to consider my answers for the biscuit poll, I can’t take this lightly, it’s serious stuff 😀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
JS being injured when he’s been playing so well for city recently and been getting loads of minutes - the week of the bleeping derby no less - is the icing on the cake of a tit show week.

to top it off i’ve just found out mortgage lenders are stopping accepting new clients because of this whole uncertainty with the economy and the £ falling to its knees faster than @cobette would fall to her knees for our boy JS 😭😭😭 my conveyancer now has to check my whole chain of my house purchase/sale to see if it will all fall apart when i’m weeks away from completion and spent a fortune. I COULD SCREAM MY HOUSE DOWN.
It seems most lenders are honouring existing applications...are there many people in your chain? Hopefully if everyone is progressing with an app then it will be OK. Fingers crossed for you, its a horrendous process at the best of times

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Reckon Sash knew months ago about the dodgy party. She loves him and her first serious boyfriend since 16. Love is blind.Their lives and families are intertwined. It will be after world Cup they split up or not at all if he is picked for team. Gareth likes lads in steady or seemingly steady relationships
She's going nowhere the stupid woman. Another Coleen

Reactions: 9

That’s tit I hope it all falls into place. Another stress you could do without!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought that but then is it just the brand of wine she is drinking?
She posted to tik tok a few hours ago, looks like her apartment, she was making soup or something but I suppose she could have recorded it ages ago.

Reactions: 1
I’ll refrain from posting my evidence but the floor looks like the same colour as the floor in their new apartment.

Sasha’s story with the wine was also posted last week.

Reactions: 3
It seems most lenders are honouring existing applications...are there many people in your chain? Hopefully if everyone is progressing with an app then it will be OK. Fingers crossed for you, its a horrendous process at the best of times
yeah application went in and was approved back in july just not 100% certain on the status of everyone in my chain. thank you bby, i’m keeping my fingers and toes crossed for myself because i can’t afford to go through the process from the start again and this is my dream house 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.