Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pickled onion monster munch, salt and vin squares, s&v quavers, tyrells, prawn cocktail, chipsticks, pombears, Pringles, transform-a-snack, Worcester sauce, hula hoops, chilli Doritos, plain tortilla chips

yeah just got a couple of favs me
View attachment 1612240
I love all of these! Good shout on Worcester sauce flavour they are underrated 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love all of these! Good shout on Worcester sauce flavour they are underrated 😍
ah yes I love them 🥺 I haven’t seen the walkers ones for quite some time now though, not sure if they’re still about. M&s do a cracking bag of them though 😍

Reactions: 1
American Salt and Vinegar Lays, also Salt and Pepper ridge cut Lays are the one!

HP Sauce Golden Wonder were good too, as were Straight Cut Seabrook (RIP)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I redact the crisp poll idea. it’s carnage already even at one mention of them 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ah yes I love them 🥺 I haven’t seen the walkers ones for quite some time now though, not sure if they’re still about. M&s do a cracking bag of them though 😍
bleeping HELL does anyone remember Marks and Spencer's potato waffle crisps? They stopped making them years ago but they were wonderful.

Reactions: 3
Cheese & onion discos are my fave. I’ll be honest I love all the poncey crisps like sun bites and popchips and that, twiglets, French fries, monster munch, remember cream n cheesy niknAks? Also omg those golden wonder lights?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
if u do not hear from me in a week

i am down a spanish alleyway having rough bum sex with my boyfriend through my tears but in nice shoes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Pringles (original flavor), Cheetos, any brand of lightly salted potato crisps, bbq crisps, and tortilla chips. My taste in crisps is boring but what I lack in excitement I make up for in enthusiasm for eating them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.