Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
At least they’re not playing mummies and daddies with a human baby.

THIS IS NOT A SOLUTION SASHA
I started typing something similar and stopped multiple times.

Jack's reluctance to grow up is something I find endearing about him, because I'm exactly the same, so when people say he and Sasha are immature I feel like I am being attacked too. If they are young and childfree, then what does it matter if they come across younger than they are?! Who is it hurting!?

My opinion is obviously slightly different now as Jack's immaturity is impacting his professional life and also leading to questionable moral decisions, but as far as we know Sasha hasn't done anything wrong so if she wants to pretend she's a Kardashian whilst she still can before grown up life beckons, then good on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

jumpmoon

VIP Member
one is when my pal brought a policeman home from the club who turned out to work for jumpda (!!) and they emptied the first aid box of condoms anal and everything. Before that though he was in the common room eating a packet of biscuits and she literally had to drag him into bed and he kept knocking on peoples doors telling them to”AVE A BISCUIT” including one girl (star of the next tale) who kicked off (ironic given the next tale) and he wrote her an apology note outside her door and left a jammy dodger on it.

the other girl was notorious for being LOUD AF when doing the deed, to the point where the first time it happened I flew out of my room thinking someone had chopped off a toe in the kitchen cos the screaming was so loud and dramatic. When I opened the door everyone was in the corridor like 😶. Her boyfriend then had the audacity to tell us to turn the volume down when we were having an xfactor night in the room next door even though the walls were shaking and my pals PARENTS could hear them fucking through the wall when my friend was on Skype to them. Also when she gave head her boyfriend put his hand on her head in ‘the universal gesture of ‘I’m going to cum’ which was a bit of info we really didn’t need.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
ah, I think it's sweet that they've got a special bolthole that they go to whenever he's caught sticking his dick in another woman and risking passing on an STD to his long term partner. It's like one of those rom coms they both love so much...

• Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
Lads I'm in an UberDog and have the chattiest driver. He's telling me about everyone he knows that works in my profession and asking if I know them. I don't.

• Haha
  • Wow

jumpmoon

VIP Member
@jumpmoon did you give a speech on regulation and economic growth yesterday?

What are the magic ingredients to ensuring sustainable growth? And how can regulators ensure that the rules and action they take help growth to take root and flourish perennially?

When I first got my allotment, it was wildly overgrown.

My husband and I spent days clearing all the weeds. With sore backs, raw hands and ruddy cheeks, we thought that our hard work was done and we could plough on with the more rewarding task of planting.

We were wrong. The weeds took just days to spring back, initially in discrete areas. But as days turned to weeks, the allotment became an overgrown jungle once more.
😂😂😂😂😂 ok WHAT a metaphor I wish I could claim this.

this is me and Mick Hucknall / the ghost of allotment Mick recently:

1664377917622.png

N.B. This is purely for entertainment purposes and I truly do NOT love the drama I just want to think about yer dique in peace please Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jen667

VIP Member
some lad once shat himself in one of my lectures poor boy it was all over the seat
I've run a few marathons and you see quite a few runners who've shat themselves while running - and they keep going with their shit-stained arses on display to the world !

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12