Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we seen this? How we feeling about the stupid, sexy twit?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
context waffle soz will choose my biscuit in a min:

no, my mate went in hospital this morning so i’ve had to stay because no one else speaks spanish and her parents can’t get out here
had to sort everything with cancelling the flight and getting a hotel and the uni and house stuff this morning feeling v mature rn
Well done bb. is she ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
context waffle soz will choose my biscuit in a min:

no, my mate went in hospital this morning so i’ve had to stay because no one else speaks spanish and her parents can’t get out here
had to sort everything with cancelling the flight and getting a hotel and the uni and house stuff this morning feeling v mature rn
Is she okay? :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just read the end of the statements from the Mendy trial and I may be reading it wrong but it’s sort of making it out like they were using JG’s name to get girls to go to the party… or at least the girl that’s being questioned.

I wonder how he feels about that… he’s no saint obviously but to find out people he thought he could trust are using his name to lure girls in must send him sick.
He’s happy for his other pals to use his name… surely nobody is shagging any of the “brummie boys” for their personality

• Heart
Reactions: 3
thanks gals! @Just Drive @cobette
yes the best feeling ever, dunno how I’m on the road I drove around with a flat for 3 days the other month and just thought the roads had got bumpier 😭😂

what’s the situ @Violetroselily, how you feeling angelcake, did you get to Wembley or you staying in? 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
thanks gals! @Just Drive @cobette
yes the best feeling ever, dunno how I’m on the road I drove around with a flat for 3 days the other month and just thought the roads had got bumpier 😭😂

what’s the situ @Violetroselily, how you feeling angelcake, did you get to Wembley or you staying in? 💕
Have stayed home. Nearly at an hour without crying so think it's almost safe to come out from the blanket and make some heinz tommy. What are you having for dinner?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have stayed home. Nearly at an hour without crying so think it's almost safe to come out from the blanket and make some heinz tommy. What are you having for dinner?
glad you’re ok, done the right thing for you n that’s the main thing. love you bab. tommy soup is gonna remind me of u now, stay cosy ❤

idk if it’s a thing all round uk, probs is but bubble n squeak? fried up Sunday dinner basically hahaha was fuckin gorgeous tho 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.