Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least they’re not playing mummies and daddies with a human baby.

THIS IS NOT A SOLUTION SASHA
I started typing something similar and stopped multiple times.

Jack's reluctance to grow up is something I find endearing about him, because I'm exactly the same, so when people say he and Sasha are immature I feel like I am being attacked too. If they are young and childfree, then what does it matter if they come across younger than they are?! Who is it hurting!?

My opinion is obviously slightly different now as Jack's immaturity is impacting his professional life and also leading to questionable moral decisions, but as far as we know Sasha hasn't done anything wrong so if she wants to pretend she's a Kardashian whilst she still can before grown up life beckons, then good on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1664385477495.jpeg

Jack's reluctance to grow up is something I find endearing about him, because I'm exactly the same, so when people say he and Sasha are immature I feel like I am being attacked too. If they are young and childfree, then what does it matter if they come across younger than they are?! Who is it hurting!?

My opinion is obviously slightly different now as Jack's immaturity is impacting his professional life and also leading to questionable moral decisions, but as far as we know Sasha hasn't done anything wrong so if she wants to pretend she's a Kardashian whilst she still can before grown up life beckons, then good on her.
Agreed, and sad face Bae isn’t a response to this, although it looks like it now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
All of these sad Jack faces are making me sad. I have a sore throat and headache so may be that too. Also think I have PMT.

I think until the trial ends or all mention of Jack during it stops it’s going to be a rollercoaster of emotions.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
omg didn't this have the reply which turned out to be from a random woman who didn't even know him? what a toime.
I forgot how aggressive this song is lol

I blasted Dry Your Eyes Mate ironically to cheer myself up last Friday lmao I was laughing away to myself in the office like a fuckin maniac

I feel like we are in our Lemonade era but my fave woman scorned song is Silver Springs by Fleetwood Mac cos Stevie fuckin wrote that then made her ex perform it with her repeatedly - ha power.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He is so beautiful

And muscular

And hot

And has a big cock

I'm know- I'm cheap.....😀😀🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
BANGERS UNITE

to add to the playlist… had this on earlier and was thinking of jg
Did anyone else fully believe at the time that the girl comeback version was real (and not clearly a huge set up to sell records to teenagers) or was it just me?

43C75611-92D4-46CA-B3E1-AD54B7007E0D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Yes, yes, triple yes. This is exactly how I feel. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.