Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I don't think so. If people are testifying that he was drunk and passed out then I don't see how he could give a reliable account of anything
you say this, but when i did my jury duty literally every single witness was off their trolley when the event happened

• Wow
Reactions: 6
3CBFCA82-D091-418C-88D5-4DB1FE7E0D28.jpeg

is there a reason they’d only be asking specifically about Jack or was it just to make sure they covered all bases?

• Sad
you say this, but when i did my jury duty literally every single witness was off their trolley when the event happened
I suppose also it depends what he put in his own statement? You never know, the slightest comment that he might not have thought important the time but actually turn out to be needed to be clarified or whatever.

Reactions: 2
Am so jealous, I really want to do it. How long were you there for?
i had a murder trial that lasted two weeks! it was during covid so we all had to be socially distanced. the event was actually on one of those bbc forensic investigation shows!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This is just 10 and 11 - one night of I think 8 where things are alleged to have happened. He could get off on these due to all the confusion but I doubt he gets off on all 8. 8s a lot of times for it all to misunderstood
Ones already been thrown out - and it could if they turn it into a the girls all concocted to get money out him type situation. I’ve been following the Manson case and that’s what his lawyers are doing…

View attachment 1608799
is there a reason they’d only be asking specifically about Jack or was it just to make sure they covered all bases?
Yes he’s the only other big name that was there isn’t he? I’m guessing they wanted to triple check there was nothing to go after him on.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ones already been thrown out - and it could if they turn it into a the girls all concocted to get money out him type situation. I’ve been following the Manson case and that’s what his lawyers are doing…

Yes he’s the only other big name that was there isn’t he? I’m guessing they wanted to triple check there was nothing to go after him on.
What's the Manson case?

View attachment 1608799
I think they're just trying to discount him and clarify who we're dealing with. His name has come up a few times and it's almost like he's a red herring.

Re the strength of witnesses, you do tend to get the less relevant (I use this term loosely) on the stand first, but it is all tactical. You want the best witnesses, or the most relevant, last because they will be the ones that stay in the judge and jury's mind prior to closing. It's all about painting a picture. The first witnesses will be the scene setters.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They’ve mention JG a LOT today! They seem to be making a big thing out of this witness desperate to meet him but I can’t get my head around that even if she was - how that is in mendys defence?

Reactions: 3
More about him...really does sound like they are painting him as the attraction

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They’ve mention JG a LOT today! They seem to be making a big thing out of this witness desperate to meet him but I can’t get my head around that even if she was - how that is in mendys defence?
this makes no sense at all like you say, even if she was buzzing to meet Jack it’s not the point is it?

this makes no sense at all like you say, even if she was buzzing to meet Jack it’s not the point is it?
Not from my perspective no. Unless there gonna turn it round to… we’ll you couldn’t have JG / your friend already had / he was passed out drunk’ so you went for the next best thing type situation? But I really don’t see why they are pushing this narrative so hard

More about him...really does sound like they are painting him as the attraction

if the defence pointing out that Woman Ten once held up a 'choose me' banner seems horribly unfair. What about all the 'Mrs Grealish' banners that appeared post Euros?

Reactions: 4
I am finding the case confusing. Is 10 the 17 year old lady and 11 the 23 year old lady. JG allegedly had sex with 11 23 year old lady. ?His friends are enjoying the rides of free holidays and parties. Jack knows how to conduct secret liaisons/side chicks if the Emily Atack thing is true. I am hoping he is not involved. He is at the very least to an idiot for going to these sordid parties.

I think what they're probably trying to do is make her come across as a bit of a fan girl and 'up for anything'. Disgusting.

• Sad
Afternoon ladies. I am hanging out my arse.

The game was good… atmosphere was a bit dead for the majority.
Poor Stones!bae clutching his arse and falling down was so awful😞
I called flipper…. Flipper to my sil and I had to pretend that it was an accident.
I missed the Germany penalty cause I was eating a pie and downing a rose, but there was a (VERY LOUD AND VOCAL) bird behind me who had some choice word for Slabbers that made me sad for him.
Mason Mount has been renamed buzz lightyear in my circles.
I fancy Luke Shaw.
Was glad to see Hendo get to play.
That last Germany goal was my thirteenth reason.

On to today I feel violently sick at the way that lawyer is talking to that girl in the trail, I know it’s her job but it’s so icky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Afternoon ladies. I am hanging out my arse.

The game was good… atmosphere was a bit dead for the majority.
Poor Stones!bae clutching his arse and falling down was so awful😞
I called flipper…. Flipper to my sil and I had to pretend that it was an accident.
I missed the Germany penalty cause I was eating a pie and downing a rose, but there was a (VERY LOUD AND VOCAL) bird behind me who had some choice word for Slabbers that made me sad for him.
Mason Mount has been renamed buzz lightyear in my circles.
I fancy Luke Shaw.
Was glad to see Hendo get to play.
That last Germany goal was my thirteenth reason.

On to today I feel violently sick at the way that lawyer is talking to that girl in the trail, I know it’s her job but it’s so icky.
What flavour pie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.