Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not watched this one, I watched part of the b&m haul. So much lip smacking. I also get side eye/bad smell under her nose/ I'm better than you vibes from her.
I thought I was the only one who was thinking this.. she gives me rude ā€œ Iā€™m better than you vibesā€

Reactions: 5
Ended up down a bit of rabbit hole but thought these were interesting! Maybe a leopard doesnā€™t change its spots...
I donā€™t think they can be about Jack unless sheā€™s 27? (She doesnā€™t look it). She said she met him when she was 2016 šŸ§

I thought I was the only one who was thinking this.. she gives me rude ā€œ Iā€™m better than you vibesā€
Am I the only one who thinks she seems genuine and not fake. I mean comparing her to the kardasians for example

I donā€™t think they can be about Jack unless sheā€™s 27? (She doesnā€™t look it). She said she met him when she was 2016 šŸ§
Think they got together at 15? So would have been 2011ish?

Am I the only one who thinks she seems genuine and not fake. I mean comparing her to the kardasians for example
Sheā€™s no where near a kardahian lol so I wouldnā€™t even compare them

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s no where near a kardahian lol so I wouldnā€™t even compare them
Its refreshing to see someone normal if I'm honest

But even other insta girls are so full of themselves

Reactions: 1
Heā€™s actually not due back until tomorrow and needs to return a negative Covid test first, thatā€™s what has always been reported
Ahh ok. Good because I was a little disappointed with him for missing training.

Screenshot_20210802-110649_Samsung Internet.jpg
bleeping hell the daily mail need to write new articles. Talking about him coming back to the UK and they put this in. šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.