Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everyone is already losing their minds over the photos on twitter. he’s just turned up for work that’s all 🤣 varane was training with real madrid before his transfer got announced.
Omg he could be saying goodbye. Like varane did

Reactions: 2
everyone is already losing their minds over the photos on twitter. he’s just turned up for work that’s all 🤣 varane was training with real madrid before his transfer got announced.
understandable though butYh I agree his just been on holiday so his going to get back training sad to get peoples hopes up though

Reactions: 1
He was always reporting for training today so not sure why the villa fans are getting excited 😭 he looks unreal

Reactions: 1
Someone on my Facebook (Villa Fan) has posted on their wall saying Jack was training with AVFC this morning.
So, I have just commented on someone’s Facebook that I haven’t spoken to or so much as thrown them a like in 10 years asking for the source. Desperate much?

…To then come on here see you already have this info. FML

• Haha
Reactions: 2
love how buzzing she is that he’s pulled his shorts up…same babe. SAME.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.