Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalanded

VIP Member
Is it me or does he look older than he actually is. Like his skin looks so old with the sun
He seems to have really aged only recently which is a good thing because the photos of him with him looking like a little chav with helmet hair really give me the ick. The floppy hair and beard is everything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

cornflower

VIP Member
God I do feel for him, so much money but the amount of shit they get and the lack of privacy I just couldn’t. He looks proper fed up in that video and in recent pap shots. His fame has shot through the stratosphere really quickly and that combined with all this transfer talk (and 70% of the country suddenly wanting to ride his sweet crotch) must be insane pressure for him.

With my very recent and minimal football knowledge I just think someone so insanely talented is surely going to want to move on to a bigger club, he’d thrive on the newness and challenge of it. Like someone else pointed out before when your job is your passion and you’re that talented, you wouldn’t turn down the opportunity to work somewhere more highly regarded and better performing in your industry, with other huge names.

I do feel for AV fans though.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I think I may have to come off this thread as my obsession seems to be getting worse
I’ve now created a separate album on my phone of photos of jack. It has 56 photos in!!!!

this can’t be normal?

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member

god bless whoever makes these videos

the way he’s got so much hairspray in that his hair doesn’t budge 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Out of ALL the photos there are of Sasha …. They use that still from one of her videos :oops: :LOL:
I think she’s going to enjoy the fame tbh. She’s been desperate to be outed publicly as Jacks WAG.

cornflower

VIP Member
Oh my god I barely knew what a transfer window was 2 months ago (didn't even know what a Jack Grealish was, ha so innocent) and now I'm HOOKED, this is more addictive than any TV show 🍿

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
But to go from this in Mykonos to that in Croatia, it's frigging sorcery!
I can’t believe the super quick glow up (I mean I obviously would still do Mykonos Jack but jeeez, Croatia Jack is just 1000/10 🥵). Must be muscle memory or something, does one training sesh and comes out looking like a god.

Cosmicquestions

This is nuts. The rest of the team must be utterly fucked off with it as well. I know transfer season is a thing but the scrutiny must be hard to live with. Particularly with a weird public training set up and passionate (tipping into obsessive at this point - filming his every move) fans. Can they not just move somewhere more private

Hairraiser

VIP Member
So the baby has kept me up all night, knackered today!
Wish it was jack who kept me up all night

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Yeah she definitely is. Some of the comment sounds like they are from here and the tiktok with the girl saying she didn't think she would write back.
The fact as well he still hasn't liked or commented on her Instagram says a lot after she posted that video.

We all know she don't want it to be private and it's all him guess what that ant gonna change

Ggggggggggg

I’d like to report that I’ve had zero smutty thoughts today. I may be in remission.
Days clean: 0.5

• Haha
  • Wow