Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
What is the point in him wearing shorts?
might aswell just run around in his white Calvin kleins….
All I keep picturing in my head is his dangly bits just bouncing around when he’s running…🤤🤤
Yes please but can they be white and can it rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

anon12

Chatty Member
Harry would be better as I believe City are hunting for a striker. Already so solid in midfield / in the attacking midfield positions.

This afternoon is going to be interesting
I feel like their targeting Grealish just bc they have the money to do so

He looks tired

Screenshot_20210802-115716_Instagram.jpg

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
If he’s not giving her the social media engagement, he sure as hell ain’t gonna give her the other kind of engagement.

Sorry that was probably a bit too bitchy 😬🙃

• Haha

unofficialtea

VIP Member
Nobody knew he was until a month ago! She was shtum about it but Now the sudden media interest and she’s happy outing it 🤣
In her youtube video it seemed like she was surprised that people found out about them....like your boyfriend was in the England squad and you were sat with all the other wags/family in a Grealish shirt, did she really think they would not notice her lol.😏

• Haha

LLJ

Never been to a football match before and never even been interested in football before the euros but my BF just asked me if I wanted to go to the England game with him, no hesitation - yes!!!! Off I go 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

jade1818

VIP Member
the hideaway?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they’re the worst honestly, surprised there’s not a fire pit so the bosses can pull jack for a chat ffs
ill couple up with jack because he has a girthy penis. His drunk states turn me on more than anything and he do great drunk hardcore sex 😂😂

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I was awake a lot in the night and thinking about the Scum and Daily Fail newspapers.

I think she knew exactly what would happen by putting that click bait vid out, she's confirmed she is his girlfriend and raised her own profile ten fold. She'll probably go from modelling for Boohoo to having a collab now, Mark my words!

EtA I'm not trolling or wishing her ill, I think it's an astute move she's made there that's all.
I agree with this, don’t condone what is happening to her, regardless of whether the scale she has said is inflated or not. But she has done this to raise her own profile and it’s proven to work, her video was on 29k last night when I last looked which is miles ahead of anything else she has previously put out.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
She looks like a tattler. She looks like she’s really trying to keep her feelings in check.

I had to stop watching. I was cringing so much.
I thought everyone was gonna rip into me for calling a kid annoying but I’m glad others agree 😭😭 it’s just not normal to be that age begging a grown man for a headband

Nao

I had a situation like Jack and Sasha when I was 17 and my boyfriend did not want to acknowledge me in public (looking back its because I was literally just 17 and he was 30 🥴) but he treated me so nicely behind closed doors. Hope it's the same for Sasha.
They seem sweet. We'd like to think he's an ass even when they're together...but he clearly isn't. You don't have to be all over someone 24/7 to show you care. Also, they've been together so long and from teenagers, I mean she is defo not gonna be the only lady that's getting the Grealish Girth. I think they'll be together long term though. The fact that he just naturally turned to grab her hand for the stairs made me dribble..its.cute. he's also 25! I mean, I know all the lads In my group at 25 was little rotters.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I thought everyone was gonna rip into me for calling a kid annoying but I’m glad others agree 😭😭 it’s just not normal to be that age begging a grown man for a headband
‘ can I have your headband, have you got a packet of headbands?’
He held it together very well, I would of told him to sod off little toe rag

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
anyone else not really fussed that shes mentioned it, its not like its going to change anything....... oh went to croatia it was hot yeah weve seen that but thats only after he was shagging about in greece. the death threats arent great. but no offence to women its not going to change. she even mentioned being with him since 16 like i dont have a clue how shes still the doormat hes not going to change for her and to be honest i think hell meet someone else who intrigues him and thats when hell change. but thats my opinion i dont condone the hate or stuff she recieved
Exactly this. Their holiday only happened after he’d had his ten days or so fucking about with his mates first. They then spend ten or so days together and then he’s off back with his mates again playing football.

He’s already said in that one interview with the mention of Rihanna and the reference to her being feisty and knowing what she’s wants, how he would like that. Speaks for itself.

cbfit

Chatty Member
mings > grealish

i got the ick a while back and just stay for the gossip, admiring his legs, and hoping & praying for a city move 🤣

for those of you waiting for the ick so you can get on with your lives. sorry to have to tell you that you’ll still be here reading the gossip and looking at his legs

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Personally think if the right people took penalties we would have won
In all honesty we shouldn’t have let it get as far as penalties. The minute Italy got a goal back we should’ve changed formation.

Honestly, Grealish should’ve come on sooner. He caused problems for a lot of teams. This isn’t just me blowing smoke up his arse cause I think he’s fit. It was plain to see, and it was why when he was on he got studded the way he did by the Italians.

lalalanded

VIP Member
He is such a little tart with those shorts!!! They're obscene :LOL: . Especially when you compare them to his team mates you just know he's doing it on purpose.

• Haha