Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon villia might try make him an offer he can’t refuse
The issue you’ve got there is inflating wages will mean other players will start requesting a pay rise too. It becomes a domino effect that Villa most likely cannot justify.

I’m sure before the new owners came in the club were up tit creek because of that very reason, essentially overpaying certain players.

I get it’s Jack, however, and as much as no player should be bigger than the club he potentially is the exception 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I reckon villia might try make him an offer he can’t refuse
but they’ll still be villa at the end of the day, no matter how much they offer him. sounds harsh but if he wants to play in the UCL and win trophies, he needs to move to a bigger club.

i can see villa getting better and better as the years go on, they have good management that seem to be invested in the clubs future. but i don’t think that will happen for a while, and he will be past his peak by then (especially with his extra curricular activities) it’s just wasting his potential.

just want them to make a decision and announce it! this is pure stressing me out 🤣

really need to get a pair 😂😂
get on ebay and just haggle! you probs wouldn’t get them for cheaper than around £120 - they cost £95 brand new and these kind of trainers hold their value - people buy them purely to make money by selling them on

Reactions: 4
but they’ll still be villa at the end of the day, no matter how much they offer him. sounds harsh but if wants to play in the UCL and win trophies, he needs to move to a bigger club.

i can see villa getting better and better as the years go on, they have good management that seem to be invested in the clubs future. but i don’t think that will happen for a while, and he will be past his peak by then (especially with his extra curricular activities) it’s just wasting his potential.
Definitely villia will go up in the world , his got a lot of potential and such a good footballer his only going to go up in the world , I just hope he does best by him and not what others want him to do

it’s not like his going to move and forget all about villia like people make pot

Are they comfy?

Yeah I reckon it will be next week. I bet today he is just talking with his manager and going over everything.
Tbh I haven’t even tried them on they’re sitting in the box still under my bed till I get my fitted wardrobes built but I do have many pairs of dunk lows and they’re all comfy. I buy trainers all the time cause I collect them but I only ever stick to wearing airforces or Max’s 😂😂

that’s villa’s new preseason training kit as well 👀 100% grealish and mings, would know them calves anywhere

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
that’s villa’s new preseason training kit as well 👀 100% grealish and mings, would know them calves anywhere
I thought it was the new kit and definitely thought they where his legs 🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.