Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never been to a football match before and never even been interested in football before the euros but my BF just asked me if I wanted to go to the England game with him, no hesitation - yes!!!! Off I go 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lange is the sporting director so will be pretty senior within the club. They tend to identify transfer targets and any potential coaches, he will be heavily involved in this situation tbf, it will be him discussing budgets with the owners and manager.
dont they also deal with player sales too.

Never been to a football match before and never even been interested in football before the euros but my BF just asked me if I wanted to go to the England game with him, no hesitation - yes!!!! Off I go 😂😂
god wish he new my partner to kick his arse in To gear and take me I’m going to make him take me even if it killsmme 😂😂

Reactions: 1
When did we start this thread? And how do we almost need a new one. Bloody hell jack is really making use into horny teenagers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
eye contact 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
tbf this thread has been less thirsty than the others - more transfer speculation than anything!

proud of us tbh, feel like everyone is learning a bit more about football 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not to be a party pooper but I’ve really enjoyed how this thread has been more about the discussion than the thirsty talk and pics. I have time for that of course, but it’s been nice to have discussion today so thanks everyone! 💕

Reactions: 11
tbf this thread has been less thirsty than the others - more transfer speculation than anything!

proud of us tbh, feel like everyone is learning a bit more about football 🤣
🤣🤣 as long as we can still have our pics and dirty talk I'm all for football talk.

We always go in a circle haha so football talk will always come up

Reactions: 2
i’m just happy to have somewhere to spew my limited football knowledge 🤣 barely any of my female friends are interested in football so it’s nice to have girls i can talk to about how stressful this transfer window is

Reactions: 7
i’m just happy to have somewhere to spew my limited football knowledge 🤣 barely any of my female friends are interested in football so it’s nice to have girls i can talk to about how stressful this transfer window is
I don’t know anything about the game so I’m happy to learn for when I o watch one

Reactions: 2
Apparently this is a credible source. I have a feeling he will stay at villa until the World Cup is over and then he will go to Man Utd. It’s obvious from his past tweets & interviews he loves united. I can’t see him going to city. Will be a tough decision for him either way.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
As a long time villa fan I can honestly say this is the worst transfer window I have ever been through. The speculation the he’s staying he’s going saga is just too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.